Search for content in message boards

J. B. POWELL

J. B. POWELL

Posted: 26 Apr 2009 7:16PM GMT
Classification: Query
NEED HELP in finding the ORBIT or any information where
J. B. Powell Born 1915 in Mississippi Died abt 2001
Wife name LILA...Brother...William E. Powell in Beaumont, MS Believe he is buried in JACKSONVILLE N. C.
ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED

Re: J. B. POWELL

Posted: 27 Apr 2009 11:44AM GMT
Where you decide to remain unknown I will keep what information I have unknown to you also. I will not go to a paid service to give you information period. As a matter of fact I will give you no information.

Posted: 11 Sep 2012 8:38PM GMT
J. B. Powell was my father-in-law and he is buried in Jacksonville, N. C. beside his wife Lila. He is survived by one brother William Powell of Beaumont Mississippi whom I visited last week with my lovely daughter, Robin Powell.

J. B. and Lila had two sons, the oldest being John Baxter Powell and the younger being William Powell. John lives in Durham, N. C. and Billy lives in Cary, N. C. with his wife Helen.

Posted: 11 Sep 2012 8:54PM GMT
Please contat me at tjtemple@aol.com
I am J B first cousin and have a list of the Powell family
Will explain and lets work together. William Powell in Beaumont Ms has helped me with my list.
How is Robin doing ??? Hope she has recovered.
Hope to here from you
tom Temple
tjtemple@aol.com

Posted: 11 Sep 2012 9:00PM GMT
sorry, I do not recall your message about J B Powell. He was my first cousin and I am trying to make a Family list and needed their information. sorry i never heard of you as being part of the Powell family from Mississippi
Have a nice day
Tom Temple....If you deside to answer, PLEASE send direct to me at tjtemple@aol.com...
I do not have ancestery

Posted: 12 Sep 2012 11:41AM GMT
Robin is in grad school at the University of Mississippi. She has told me a lot about your conversations with her. Thank you for taking the time to fill in the gaps concerning the Powell Family Tree.

You can email me directly at barbara11349@nc.rr.com.

I look forward to talking with you. Robin's email address is rnpowell@gmail.com.

Barbara

Posted: 14 Sep 2012 1:10PM GMT
I sent you amessage to the address you sent me. Have not heard?? Tell Robin to Contact me if she wants to talk.
I perfer private messages and not on these Message Boards
If I dont here from you, I understand. I think I have about all the family names that are available
Have a nice day...God Bless
Tom Temple, First cousin to J B Powell
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions