Search for content in message boards

Thomas Jefferson Pierce of TX

Beverly Pierce Parsley (View posts)
Posted: 23 Jan 2000 6:51PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 19 Mar 2009 9:41PM GMT
Surnames: Pierce
I am looking for anyone that has any information on Thomas Jefferson Pierce married to Sarah J. Willis Aug.13, 1882. They had several children (I think around 13) some of the names are Ed Pierce, Joe Pierce, Henry Pierce, Ruby Pierce, John Pierce born 1902, and James Allen Pierce born 1886, died 1971. My line is through the James Allen line he married a Myrtie ?, had 3 children Thomas Jefferson Pierce born 1907, Mabel Pierce and Faye Pierce. Thomas Jefferson Pierce married Sudie Lea Cartlidge in 1928, they had 4 children, James Alton Pierce born 1930, Margaret Pierce, and twins Tommy Wayne and Martha Jayne. If anyone can guide me in the correct direction or if anyone out there is related please e-mail me. Thanks.

Beverly Pierce Parsley (View posts)
Posted: 23 Jan 2000 6:55PM GMT
Edited: 19 Mar 2009 9:41PM GMT
I guess it helps to give my e-mail address.
bpar12@hal-pc.org

Thomas J. Pierce

Posted: 25 Jan 2000 4:25AM GMT
Edited: 19 Mar 2009 9:42PM GMT
Surnames: Pierce
Becky,

The only Thomas Jefferson Pierce I have is too old to be your connection; however, could be related. I show a Thomas Jefferson Pierce born abt 1812 in GA; died about 1868 in TX. He was the son of Jeremiah Pierce and Nancy McClain.

Try Wanda Ruby Hernando's website at: http://members.xoom.com/_XOOM/granwan/html3/fam00135.htm.

Mr Hernado and LD Pierce have some interesting information on Pierces.

Thomas Jefferson Pierce in Oklahoma

Posted: 2 Feb 2000 10:55AM GMT
Anyone have any info on a Thomas Jefferson Pierce born in Van Buren, Ark. in 1869. Moved to Oklahoma-married Sara Annis Burch in Fletcher or Purcell. Children were Cleo, Pearl, Willie, and Mary Lee.
Lois cleologo@aol.com

Thomas Jefferson Pierce in Oklahoma

Posted: 2 Feb 2000 12:49PM GMT
OOps---e-mail is cleologo@aol.com

Re: Thomas Jefferson Pierce of TX

Curtis W. Pierce (View posts)
Posted: 13 Aug 2001 2:34AM GMT
Edited: 19 Mar 2009 9:43PM GMT
I have a Great Grand Father named Thomas Jefferson Pierce. Born: 27 Oct.1846 Ms. Died: 10 Sept 1929 and is buried in Dallas TX. He was married at least four times and had a very large family. There is a list at Ancestry World Tree Record No. 287 Thomas Thespilus Pierce my Grand Father. If any of this will tye into your quest I would appreciate an E-mail. I have a photo of him and some of his children.

Posted: 3 Jun 2002 2:16AM GMT
Edited: 17 Nov 2002 10:01PM GMT
Surnames: Pierce, Burroughs
I know this is a long shot, but I have a Thomas Jefferson Pierce in my family too. John Thomas Pierce b. 12/23/1861 (poss in Tenn?) had three children -Thomas Jefferson Pierce was one, b. 01/05/1913 in Riverby, TX. He d. 08/16/1939 in Hobbes, NM but is buried in Orr's Chapel outside of Telephone/Riverby (Fannin), TX near his parents. Do you have a John Thomas Pierce in your family tree that mar'd Audrey Brook Burroughs?- Kal

Re: Thomas Jefferson Pierce in Oklahoma

Posted: 20 Sep 2002 3:07AM GMT
Edited: 2 Nov 2002 9:18AM GMT
I am wondering if you know if any of Thomas Pierce's grandchilren's names? I have a Henry Pierce born at turn of century and he had a son named Luia Cleo Pierce born abt 1928- do you think there are any connections?

Linda Spindor (View posts)
Posted: 23 Jan 2005 10:30PM GMT
Edited: 19 Mar 2009 9:43PM GMT
Surnames: Pierce, Keeney
I have information on Thomas Jefferson Pierce. He was married to my great aunt Mary C Keeney Pierce. I would like to exchange information

Posted: 20 Mar 2005 10:48PM GMT
Beverly, Thomas Jefferson Pierce is my Great Grandfather, My Grandfather Thomas Theophilus Pierce is his son by Lottie Foggie Forgay Pierce. I have a photo of him and several of his children taken in the summer of 1911. My Grandfather was born in Johnson Co. Texas in 1884 and died in Spur, Dickens Co., Texas in 1968. Thomas Jefferson Pierce was married three time. His first wife Amanda Richardson they had three children named Dartha Annie, Frances, Hattie (mn Apperson). Second wife Lottie Foggie Forgay and they're children were John Davis, Elieje Lidge, Henry, Loulla Lou, Thomas Theophilus. Therd wife Mary Kathryn Keeney and the childrens names are James Dudley,William Lovington wife Melissa, Grover Cleveland, Maudie May, Sarah Elizabeth, Allie Lawrence, Roy, Rossie. Ihope I have not rambled on and confused you. Hope this information can help with your surch. you may e-mail me if you would like.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions