Search for content in message boards

Family History

Family History

Jim Milligan (View posts)
Posted: 8 Jun 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Mulligan

looking for information on Samuel Mulligan who lived in Newtownards Co Down in 1901. He moved to Holywood around 1905 with his son Samuel James Mulligan and family. His two grandsons Samuel James and Thomas went to Sullivan School in Holywood.

Mulligans in County Down

Posted: 1 Jul 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 4 Jun 2002 11:50PM GMT
Surnames: Mulligan, Tedford
Possibly there is a connection between the Mulligan family you are researching and my family of Tedfords. My father Albert Tedford's sister Gretta married Bobbie (Robert?) Mulligan in the 1920's and lived in Belfast. Their son is Jim (James?) Mulligan. My father emigrated from Belfast to Pittsburgh, PA in the early 1920's. His brothers and sisters were Gretta, Jeanie, Nellie, Sidney, Willy, and Jack Tedford. Some of the family lived in Newtownards. I'm sorry I do not know any dates or other pertinent information, but would be pleased to find out more.

geneology

alice bailie (View posts)
Posted: 5 Jul 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: bailie, cwilliamson, tomlinsonarr also kerr
hello. i am reseaching bailie from gilfo . came to i will be glad to e mail you all i have not very much
if this is the one you are looking for

arrived in work at dunbarton mills correction made u.s citicens in rd ireland. in my reseach i found a james mulligam who arrived with my g great grandmothers father in in oct. on

family

Tina Geller (View posts)
Posted: 15 Jul 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: tedford
I am looking for those who have Tedfords that moved to the states. My grandmothers family (her anyway) was born in Story, Arkansas USA. I have no information on the elders of the family. I do knoe that her uncles were Thomas Jefferson Tedford, John adams Tedford, Mark Antony Tedford,and there are two more of whom names i do not have. If you can help please contact me. Thank you

Re: Mulligans in County Down

Janet Tedford (View posts)
Posted: 6 Mar 2002 10:36PM GMT
I am a Tedford -- Janet Tedford.
I live in Southern CA. I was born in Inglewood, CA - 1960.
I am 41 yrs of age. And I am also researching the Tedford Family. Please inform me of your findings --
Thanks!!

Jim Milligan (View posts)
Posted: 6 Mar 2002 11:14PM GMT
I have information on my grandfather Samuel James Mulligan who lived in Newtownards and Holywood County Down. Please contact me directly for further information.

Ted R. Tedford (View posts)
Posted: 3 Jul 2002 2:39PM GMT
Janet,

I've not looked at my files for Tedfords in and around Inglewood but could you tell me from what line you are out of?

There was a whole slew of them who moved from Oklahoma in the 40s and 50s to California.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic