Search for content in message boards

Maple Cemetery, Adams, Berkshire Co

Maple Cemetery, Adams, Berkshire Co

Posted: 24 Feb 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 2 Jun 2005 2:44AM GMT
Surnames: Paddleford
From the Ancestry.com website, the Abstract of Graves of Revolutionary War Patriots, Volume 3 shows Zachariah Paddleford is buried in Maple Cemetery in Adams, MA. Does anyone have any information about Maple Cemetery? Is it still an active cemetery? Is it now part of another cemetery? Is it a public cemetery or associated with a church? Thank you for your help.
Pam Wolosz

Maple St Cemetery Adams, MA

Posted: 22 Mar 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 26 Jun 2001 4:21PM GMT
Surnames: Paddleford
Maple St. Cemetery in Adams, Berkshire County, MA- is an active cemetery, operated by the town of Adams, About a mile away from my house. It is by itself, behind two churches on Park Street (our "Main" Street) It is a long cemetery with two hills- the larger is where the old Quaker House is located. If you need a look up, now that the weather is better, I'd be glad to help- please email me directly. Laurie Hendrix

Re: Maple St Cemetery Adams, MA

Posted: 24 Aug 2003 6:08AM GMT
Hi Laurie - I have relatives buried in the Maple Steet Cemetery but have been unable to find them in any directory. The last names are Suessbrich and Volck. I will be in town towards the end of October. Is there a good look-up source or can you tell me if they are listed anywhere in your sources?
Thank you for your posting.
Gloria Kaylor
gkaylor@cableone.net

Posted: 11 Oct 2013 5:06PM GMT
Surnames: Parker
I recently visited this cemetery, specifically the graves of Elihu Parker, his wife Mary, daughter Eliza, and an unknown one next to Eliza. The headstone is so worn, I could not read it. I looked on Berkshire county MA genweb, for a list of people in the cemetery, but none of my Parkers are on the list. Is there a complete listing somewhere?

Posted: 11 Oct 2013 7:01PM GMT
Maybe you could call the cemetery at 413-743-8380 they should be able to help you.
Tina
per page

Find a board about a specific topic