Search for content in message boards

To Muse u77 of Clinton, La> in refer to the Reilly/Reily/Riley family of Clinton, La.

To Muse u77 of Clinton, La> in refer to the Reilly/Reily/Riley family of Clinton, La.

Posted: 14 Aug 2011 5:33AM GMT
Classification: Lookup
Surnames: Reily/Riley/Sensley
Muse u77- You made a post on rootsweb on july 2011 about the Harrell family and you mentioned you are from Clinton,i am inquiring about the Reily family over the years they have spelled there name several ways.I am looking for imfor. on one Issac Riley he was mullato and born approm. 1835 in Clinton occupation root doctor he is related to the family there who spells there name Reily. He married a lady from the Sensley family and this family still lives in Clinton still they are african american. And his wife was Lidia/ Liddy Sensley Riley. Sometime before 1900 she left Clinton and moved to the Ms. Delta in Bolivar County, i have her death cert. where she deceased at Alligator, Ms. in 1922. Her husband Issac Riley was some approm. 20 yrs. older than her and what we the family is seeking is a death cert. on him which we have never found in La. or Ms. this couple was my dad's grand parents. We are from the Ms. delta in Bolivar and Coahoma Counties. I came to Clinton some yrs. ago for genealogy work and visited the Sensley family and went to the Sensley graveyard. They did mention this relative Ledia/Liddy who they was told by the older kin that she had left home and a reason was never given with her children. None of the children was born in Ms. Thanks for listening. Wishing you a great week. pijowal2

Re: To Muse u77 of Clinton, La> in refer to the Reilly/Reily/Riley family of Clinton, La.

Posted: 12 Apr 2012 3:13PM GMT
Classification: Query
Robert Reily - my Great-Great-Great-Great-Great Grand-Father

Samuel Reily - my Great-Great-Great-Great Grand-Father
John Young Reily - my Great-Great-Great Grand-Father

Samuel Warburton Reily, Sr. - my Great-Great Grand-Father

John Boatner Reily, Sr. - my Great Grand-Father

Orville Wainwright Reily, Sr. - my Grand-Father

Orville Wainwright "Wig" Reily, Jr. - my Father

I am Orville Wainwright "Wain" Reily, III
per page

Find a board about a specific topic