Search for content in message boards

Goode Family

Goode Family

Deborah Pridham Long (View posts)
Posted: 28 Sep 2004 6:51PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Goode
I'm looking for any relatives I might have from the "Goode Family". My grandfather's name was LeRoy Goode...my grandmother's name was Dorothy Marie Langley....and my mother's name is Dorothy Marie Goode Pridham. If anyone out there thinks we might be related please contact me.

Thank you...

Sincerely,
Deborah Pridham Long

dllong43@yahoo.com

Dorothy M. GOODE, d. 2002, Bowie?

Posted: 2 Oct 2004 7:26PM GMT
Since this is on the Pr. Geo. board, do you mean Dorothy M. GOODE (15 Dec. 1909 - 25 Nov. 2002, last res. Bowie, PG, MD), per Social Security Death Index? In order for researchers to help you, you need to give the who, what, when, and where clues for each person. To find information, you can order death certificates, which normally name parents and tell when and where the person was born. Handy Book for Genealogists, found at most libraries, shows where to order records.

Re: Dorothy M. GOODE, d. 2002, Bowie?

Debbie Pridham Long (View posts)
Posted: 2 Oct 2004 8:38PM GMT
Surnames: Goode Family
No..that's not the Dorothy M. Goode . My mother is Dorothy Marie Goode Pridham and she is alive and well in Charles County, Maryland. I'm looking for family that might be related to LeRoy Goode (her father) deceased and last known address Kentland, Maryland. Her mother, Dorothy Marie Langley Goode....deceased ...last known address Hyattsville, Maryland....died at PG Hospital. The both lived in PG. County. I know I have an Aunt Peggy Goode Earnhardt...in North Carolina...and a Uncle Tom Goode in North Carolina. I'm looking to see if there are any other relatives out there for LeRoy Goode.....or Dorothy Marie Langley Goode.

Thank you ,
Debbie Pridham Long

dllong43@yahoo.com

Dorothy M. GOODE, d. 2002, Bowie?

Posted: 3 Oct 2004 3:44AM GMT
What are the approximate dates of birth and death for Dorothy M. [LANGLEY] GOODE? She should be on the Social Security Death Index if she died ca. 1960+.

Re: Dorothy M. GOODE, d. 2002, Bowie?

Debbie Long (View posts)
Posted: 3 Oct 2004 6:17PM GMT
Okay...my gr-grandfather must have died before 1960....I don't remember him at all...my gr-grandmother died after 1960...and my grandmother...Dorothy Marie Langley Goode Wistling died...march 23, 1983????????? I think....Thank you for your help.

Sincerely,
Debbie Pridham Long

dllong43@yahoo.com

Dorothy M. L. GOODE WISTLING, d.1983, Bladensburg

Posted: 4 Oct 2004 3:43AM GMT
That is on Social Security Death Index: Dorothy WISTLING (24 Aug. 1914 - Mar. 1983, lr Bladensburg, Pr. Geo., MD).

Re: Dorothy M. L. GOODE WISTLING, d.1983, Bladensburg

Debbie Long (View posts)
Posted: 4 Oct 2004 3:03PM GMT
Thank you.

Re: Goode Family

Posted: 19 Dec 2012 12:27AM GMT
I am looking for family members of a Dorothy Marie Langley who put her son up for adoption in 1942 in Chicago, Il. Is the grandmother in your inquery any relation to this woman I speak of? I can de reached at lynndcoburn43@Yahoo.com should you have any information for me. Thanks.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions