Search for content in message boards

Apex, NC--Richardson

Apex, NC--Richardson

Posted: 3 Jan 2004 10:27PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 22 Aug 2004 9:29PM GMT
Surnames: Richardson, Clack, Cook(e), Montague, Ferrell, Hunter, Carpenter, Person
I am interested in any info on Richardson from 1800 to present.

Thanks,
Tee

Re: Apex, NC--Richardson

Posted: 17 Nov 2004 4:45PM GMT
Edited: 18 May 2006 11:07AM GMT
Hello,
There are many Richardsons in the Wake, Johnston, Chatham Co. area.
What are the first names of yours?
I have some on them and if you have anything on yours, we might be able to exchange info.?
Sue

Posted: 19 Nov 2004 1:15AM GMT
Surnames: Richardson, Hunter, Ferrell, Person, Montague, Carpenter, Clack(s), Olive,
Hi Sue:

Here is the info that I have.

William (Bill) Richardson gggf married Rebecca (Arnell) gggm
Cary Richardson ggf married to Addie Montague ggm (Wake Forest)
Walter Richardson (Wake Forest) gf married to Mamie Clacks gm

I was told the Richardson were from around West Wake County/Apex area. When looking at my grandfather birth info (someone wrote the info out) it was not clear. What I did think I made out was that Cary could have been from Chatham Cty.

I was told by a great aunt that William/Bill had at least 30 children. I am still searching.

Thanks for responding.
Ressa

Posted: 1 Jan 2005 5:36PM GMT
Surnames: Richardson Hunter Ferrell Clack Montague Person Neal Wiggins Carpenter
Hi Sue:

Here are my family Richardson names. Unfortunately, I have no birthdates.

William (Bill) Richardson married to Rebecca (Arnell)

Children: Cary(ggrandfather), Alf, Seck, Henry, Cal, Mal, Hoover, Calvin, Lilly, Lue, Vera, Addilai (it is said that she was killed on her job as an elevator operator), Rosa.

It is said that William had over 30 children.

Thanks for responding,

Ressa

Posted: 1 Jan 2005 6:51PM GMT
Edited: 18 May 2006 11:07AM GMT
Hi,
Well, I thought you were talking about the Richardsons in a much earlier time. (1800's)
Let me see what I have on any of them that late.
Sue

Posted: 1 Jan 2005 7:08PM GMT
Surnames: Richardson Clack Person Hunter Carpenter Ferrell Neal Wiggins Montague
Unfortunately, there is no family member who knows anything prior to William (Bill) Richardson. I am stuck when it comes to earlier Richardson.

Thanks
Ressa

Posted: 22 Oct 2012 10:02PM GMT
HELLO MY NAME IS CONSTANCE RICHARDSON MY FATHERS NAME WAS GEORGE ATLAS RICHARDSON HIS FATHER NAME IS CARY WALTER RICHARDSON AND HIS MOTHER ADDIE RICHARDSON HER MAIDEN NAME IS MONTAGUE..HIS GRAND PARENTS ARE WILLIAM RICHARDSON AND REBECCA OLIVE.. HIS BROTHERS ARE OMEGA,WALTER,AN JOESEPH..HIS SISTERS NAMES MARY,ALICE,LILLIE,ZITA AND LUCILLE, WHO DIED AT A YOUNG AGE THEY WERE FROM WAKE FOREST WAKE CO. NORTH CAROLINA ...IF U HAVE ANY FURTHER INFO..CONTACT @ CONIV10@HOTMAIL.COM
per page

Find a board about a specific topic