Search for content in message boards

BURNS,FAMILY

BURNS,FAMILY

KELLY BURNS (View posts)
Posted: 6 Apr 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: BURNS, FREDICK
MY HUSBAND'S GRANDFATHER WAS JOHN WESLEY BURNS,WE WERE TOLD THAT HE OWNED A GROCERY STORE BY SPUDDER BALL PARK IN WICHITA FALLS,TEXAS,WICHITA COUNTY.HE WAS MARRIED TO GEORGIA MAE FREDICK.WE WERE TOLD SHE DIED ABT.1924 TO 26.SHE WAS OUR GRANDMOTHER.WE DONT KNOW ANY THING ABOUT EITHER ONE.HIS B-9-3-1881-DIED-3-1966 IN W.F.TX.HIS SS#463-12-2040.HE ALSO HAD AT LEAST ONE BROTHER WE HEARD OF,BILL BURNS.MARRIED TO A JEANETTE GUNSOLUS FROM JACK COUNTY,TX.ANY INFO. ON ANY OF THESE PEOPLE WOULD BE A GREAT HELP AS WE DONT KNOW WHERE TO LOOK FOR THEM. THANK YOU SO MUCH. KELLY BURNS EDNB241@AOL.COM

BURNS FAMILY

Janice Hancock (View posts)
Posted: 7 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: BURNS
Hi,
visit my husband's website for BURNS at

http://www.homestead.com/hbbh

if we make a connection, please contact me.

Thanks,
Janice

Burns Family

Posted: 7 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 9 Jul 2001 11:58PM GMT
Surnames: Burns, Cook, Qualls, Wallum
(Source: Wichita Falls Times, page 4A, May 2, 1996, Col. 7)
OBIT: BURNS SERVICES TO BE THURSDAY
Services for John Wesley Burns, 84, a retired grocer who died Tuesday, will be held at 10am Thursday in Owens-Brumley Funeral Home Chapel. Rev. O. B. Newsom, pastor of Bible Missionary Church, will officiate.
Graveside services will be held at 1pm in Bridgeport Cemetery.
Pallbearers will be Jack Wesley Burns, Kenneth Lee Burns, Jimmy Dale Burns, Jerry Allen Burns, Clyde Wesley Cok, Roland Curtis Qualls and Gary Allen Wallum.

I'm sorry but this is all I was able to find.

I DO NOT research this surname. I do this as a service for the Wichita County Archives where I volunteer.

Mary Kearby

Re: Burns Family

Mireta Woodward (View posts)
Posted: 26 Jun 2002 1:33AM GMT
This obit is in error. I was married to jimmy Dale Burns at this time and know for a fact that he did not go to John Wesley Burns funeral neighter did Jerry Allen Burns. I am at this moment sitting here with Jimmy and kenneth Lee Burns and kenneth went to the funeral but was not a palebearer. this is a list of grandsons. This is not a serious mistake, but thought I should clear it up.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions