Search for content in message boards

Ansil Capps+Bud Capps+Robert Capps

Ansil Capps+Bud Capps+Robert Capps

Ron (View posts)
Posted: 27 Feb 2001 3:31PM GMT
Ansil capps was my great grandfather. Bud and Robert were his brothers..born in the 1800s.if someone knows enthing about these people E mail me at Zjackal@aol.com

Re: Ansil Capps+Bud Capps+Robert Capps

Posted: 2 Jan 2003 3:27PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hey there ,
My Ggrandfather is the robert you are talking about. His Fathers name was George and he was in the 43rd alabama csa. robrets mother was sara. his brother bud went to missippi. they also have a younger sister name mary
who stayed around the walker county ala area. Ansil, Robert and Mary were the only ones that stayed in that area (that I know of)
later.....................
Karin Mauch
karinmauch@msn.com

Posted: 5 Jan 2003 7:14AM GMT
Edited: 25 Nov 2003 7:02PM GMT
About when & where were these gentlemen born?

Thanks,

Pamela

Rhonda Rhodes (View posts)
Posted: 10 Jan 2003 2:37AM GMT
Hi Pamela,
Hope this helps.....
Ancil Capps was born 08/10/1859 Alabama
Bud Capps AKA Jasper L. Capps was born 03/05/1867 Alabama
Robert Capps was born 06/06/1864 I believe there were other children as well. I am still trying to connect the dots.
Their parents were George W. Capps bn abt 1831 who married Sarah bn abt 1834.
Rhonda

Posted: 11 Jan 2003 4:49AM GMT
Rhonda,

I have a George W. Capps that might be the one you listed. I have a large amt of info, so I just printed out a direct line. Are you related to this Capps line? I'm not related that I know of. Let me know if you would like more info, that I can email you directly.

Thanks for your response,

Pamela

Direct Descendants of John Capps

1 John Capps b: Abt. 1750 in Black River, Sumter Co., SC d: in SC Fact 1: Not sure he was born there, but lived there; used as a reference point
.. +Jane Unknown b: Abt. 1750
.... 2 James W. Capps b: 1791 in Camden District, Clarendon Co., SC d: Aft. 1860
........ +Martha Unknown d: Aft. 1860
.......... 3 George W. Capps b: Abt. 1831 in AL

Rhonda Rhodes (View posts)
Posted: 11 Jan 2003 11:59PM GMT
Hi Pamela,
Thanks for responding, I am related through this line. Would love to get anything you are willing to share. You can email me directly at Rhonda2195@aol.com
I have connected the dots on the 4 younger children of George W. Capps, but I am still trying to locate the older ones and their families. Ansil Capps is my GGrandpa he married first to Mary Earnest and they had 10 Children, after Mary died he married a Nancy Jones and they had my Grandpa Walter F. Capps. I too would be willing to share what I have.
Thanks for any help.
Rhonda Rhodes

Posted: 13 Jan 2003 6:17AM GMT
Edited: 2 Dec 2003 2:22AM GMT
Surnames: Capps
This John Capps is my ancestor (John> Samuel>Richard>Henry J>Henry Richard>Felix Mitchell Capps) -- are you referencing research done by Mr. Thomas Compton - or do you have other sources?

Thank you,
Kathryn

Posted: 13 Jan 2003 6:59AM GMT
Hi Kathryn,

Nice to talk to you again. Yes, indeed this is your line. The direct sources I have are Wilda Capps Attaway, yourself, Judson Capps, Scott O'Neal Middleton, Tonya Frances Cowling, Theresa Capps, Milton Eugene Capps. I cannot say for certain if all the source info from these people is from the Compton book or not.
I thought the George W. Capps listed in your line may be the one she's searching for. Perhaps you two can chat further.

Talk to you later,

Pamela

Posted: 22 Apr 2006 3:40PM GMT
Do you know if this Robert Capps was married to Evelyn Robbibs? If re was then he's my ggrandfather.
Thanks
Karin
per page

Find a board about a specific topic