Search for content in message boards

Photos from AR

Photos from AR

Posted: 8 Aug 2004 6:16AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: BARNETT, BURTON, CARR, CRAWFORD, CREAMEANS, DOBBS, FREDERICKS, GITTINGS, HARNED/HORNED, LEONARD, KUYKENDALL, MADISON, MCCOY, RUSH, SPEAKS, TROTTER, TUNSTALL, WALKER, WHITE
I have about 80 photos that my grandmother left me when she died. The photos are of family and friends that she'd kept since she was a girl (she was born in 1900). As far as I know, all the photos were taken in Arkansas, or are of people who lived in Arkansas. I've finally managed to get them on-line at Ofoto where they can be viewed for free, in the hope that someone may be able to identify them. If anyone is interested in viewing the photos, please email me privately at csisson@btc-bci.com. Surnames in my family tree include -- but are not limited to: Barnett, Burton, Carr, Crawford, Creameans, Dobbs, Fredericks, Gittings, Harned/Horned, Leonard, Kuykendall, Madison, McCoy, Rush, Speaks, Trotter, Tunstall, Walker and White.

Re: Photos from AR

Posted: 25 Apr 2013 11:46AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Walker, White
I was unable to email you privately (received "unable to delivery" auto-reply)...hopefully you still visit this board :)

I am interested in viewing the pictures you have, if still available.

Please let me know at your convenience.

Sincerely,
Kelli Walker-Martinez
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions