Search for content in message boards

Dilley Funeral Home

Dilley Funeral Home

Posted: 18 Nov 2004 10:16PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Dilley
Does anyone have an idea if Dilley Funeral home mentioned in an obit in The Roswell Daily Record in 1929 is still in existence (perhaps by another name.) OR if another funeral home might have their records now!

Re: Dilley Funeral Home

Posted: 20 Sep 2012 12:48PM GMT
Did you ever find out if they still exist?? I just found an obit from 1930 and trying to locate the cemetery a person was buried in but it's not listed in the obit.

Posted: 20 Sep 2012 5:58PM GMT
Surnames: Dilley
No, I never found out if some other funeral home has their records or perhaps the city library. Sorry I cannot help.

Posted: 5 Oct 2012 3:53PM GMT
Hi there:

Who was the name of the of the person in the 1930's bit? I live in Roswell so may be able to help you.

Posted: 5 Oct 2012 3:54PM GMT
Hi:

Was there some particular info you needed? I do a lot of rsearch at the County Clerk's office and find stuff from time to time.

Posted: 8 Oct 2012 4:39PM GMT
had an obit that didn't state location of burial so thought i could contact funeral home. Eventually did discover burial at South Park Cemetery in Roswell. So was able to create a memorial on Find a Grave, now just waiting for someone to claim photo requests. I want to thank you for your offer of help ;-)
per page

Find a board about a specific topic