Search for content in message boards

oklahoma stewarts

oklahoma stewarts

Posted: 14 Aug 2002 7:37AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 13 Jul 2003 10:32PM GMT
dont know if this helps but i starting with now back....david and beldon b stewart born to beldon barnes stewart and mary p dennis....beldon barnes stewart and billy patrick stewart born to henry farmer stewart who married a jesse ??? henry was my grandpa..had sibs.melvin..sisters pete, frank, jackie, gladys and others....melvin had sons melvin, ronny and terry joe . ...henry and his sibs father was melvin ...his father was david whom beldon named his son for..now beldon was named for and uncle i think tho i not sure but they have a cementary near the old town of doyle that dates way way back to beldons ggggrandfather if interested email me and i can get you where you can get that info

Re: oklahoma stewarts

Posted: 26 Aug 2002 1:51AM GMT
Edited: 20 Mar 2005 10:35PM GMT
Surnames: Stewart, Finley, Evans, Lacquement
Sorry, I don't recognize any names in your family, but I do know of some more Stewarts in Oklahoma: Way back in 1921, I believe it was, a Floyd Justice Stewart and his wife, Nealie (or Fealie) Finley left Ohio County, Ky and went to live in Oklahoma. They had several children, one of whom as Blanche Stewart who m. Chester Lacquement. They raised a large family, some who still live around Okemah, OK
These Stewarts come through the old Archibald Stewart who was born in Ireland and came to America, settled in Ohio County, Ky. I am a descendent from that line.
Erma McKinley

Dick Glover (View posts)
Posted: 12 Nov 2002 1:29AM GMT
Hi, I was wondering if your Frank was married and to whom. I am searching for a Frank Stewart who married Nora Glover in Smith County, Tn. around 1896 and moved to Oklahoma where he was suppose to be going to a Cotton Plantation. I don't know if it was his or his parents or what. Thank you. Dicky

Erma McKinley (View posts)
Posted: 27 Apr 2004 2:23AM GMT
Surnames: Stewart, Martin, Wilson, Baize, Pate, Evans, Beck
This is Erma McKinley. I am new to this Stewart board, but I was born Erma Lee Stewart, Ohio County, KY.
My father was Clarence H. Stewart, mother was Anna Mae Martin. They married 8-15-1936, in Butler County, KY
I am their oldest child, born 2-12-1938. I married Arnett Conley Allen 12/23/1950.
We had four children: Larry, Elizabeth, Annette, and Angela.
I would like to hear from some of you. I am doing research on the Stewart family.

Posted: 2 Sep 2013 4:03PM GMT
I am tanisha Stewart, daughter of David Stewart. Beldon is my grandpa.

Posted: 4 Sep 2013 4:55PM GMT
I am praying that someone can help me. My grandfther was Johnnie C Stewart and he had a sister named Hazel. They lived with their mother Blanche Layne and her parents J and Maggie Layne. I am trying to find out who my grandfathers father was. He had said that he was told that his father died when he was very little.

Posted: 20 Sep 2013 11:41AM GMT
Surnames: stewart
yes please send me those names from the cementary.... i had them once years ago when we buried henry farmer stewart's (blackie) mother ....i believe blackie(henry stewart) had 13 sibs...
per page

Find a board about a specific topic