Search for content in message boards

Daniel Boone Cole and Nannie Vann

Daniel Boone Cole and Nannie Vann

Posted: 24 Jul 2005 5:23PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Cole and Vann
Seeking any info on the following family:
Daniel Boone Cole b 6 Mar 1856, Kentuck, died 4 Feb 1935 in Okla. Married Nannie Vann, dau of Margaret Peggy Winters and Johnson Vann. She was born 25 Jul 1858 in Indian Terr., died 2 Apr 1893 in Oklahoma.

We know that Nannie had a 1/2 sister, Nettie Lindsey. They were both in the Cherokee Orpanage in Salina, Oklahoma. There seems to be little information on these 2 sisters.

Any connection, please respond.

Thanks,
Vickie

Re: Daniel Boone Cole and Nannie Vann

Posted: 6 Jul 2010 5:02PM GMT
Surnames: Cole and Vann
I am Daniel and Nannie great grand daughter. My grand mother was Drucilla Cole married Ace Davis and had my mother Zona Davis. My mother Zona married Henry Lively.

Posted: 15 Jul 2010 3:41PM GMT
Hi. I'm not sure that we have a connection. Although I have Drucilla Cole, I don't have her married to an Ace Davis. Can you give me more info on them? Her date of birht and where she was born?
Thanks,
Vickie

Posted: 19 Sep 2011 3:31PM GMT
Hello,

My name is Dennis. I am from two other lines in Drucilla Cole's generation and I am in contact with a lady who is in another line of her generation as well. If you want, please email me at future_cpa1@yahoo.com, as my ancestry.com account will be running out soon

Posted: 15 Sep 2013 3:59PM GMT
Surnames: Vann, Cole, Jones, Green, Kettleman
Nannie Vann is my great-great grandmother, her daughter, Lorena Cole married George L Jones and their daughter, Mable Jones married Altie Green and their daughter Betty L Green married Muncie Kettleman and they are my parents.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions