Search for content in message boards

Chase Family

Chase Family

Posted: 20 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 22 Jun 2001 7:10AM GMT
Surnames: Chase, Lent, Winchel, Shore
I'm looking for anyone who may have info on a Julia Chase. Julia was born near Chippewa Falls, WI. She married John Lent. They are my ggrandparents. Their son George married Ona Winchel Shore (my ggrandparents.) I believe they lived near Donald, in Taylor Cty, WI.
Thank You!!!

Re: Chase Family

Posted: 21 Jun 2002 1:18AM GMT
Julia Ann Chase was born August 1853 in Dane Co., WI. She is listed in the 1860 Census Roxbury Twp., Dane Co., WI
with her parents Jonathan and Sara Ruth (Tinker) Chase and siblings. By the 1870 Census, the family lived in Bloomer, Chippewa Co., WI (Image 3 of online census). In the 1900 Census, Julia and John Lent were living in Rice Lake, Barron Co., WI with children, Lewis and Sarah.

I have been researching the Chase family for many years and have much on Julia's siblings, parents, grandparents, great grandparents . . . . .

Posted: 6 Mar 2003 5:20PM GMT
I am a descendant of Julia Ann Chase through her daughter Lucinda. I would love any information you could pass along to me regarding the Chase family. Thanks, Cindy

Posted: 30 Jul 2011 5:44AM GMT
Do you know if Sara Ruth Tinker had a brother by the name of George M Tinker?

Posted: 1 Aug 2011 3:27PM GMT
Sara Ruth Tinker was the daughter of Sperry and Nancy I. Tinker and George Mattison Tinker alias Francis M. Sealey was the grandson of Sperry and son of Clark Tinker. Hope this helps.

Nancy

Posted: 2 Aug 2011 1:57PM GMT
Thanks Nancy, it does.

Posted: 11 Oct 2011 6:06PM GMT
I'm Looking For information on Kenith Chase, hes my Great-Grand-Father.

Posted: 11 Oct 2011 6:08PM GMT
Aunt Nancy? This is Savannah...

Posted: 16 Jul 2013 6:53AM GMT
Hello logingtrail,
You posted a picture of Frank Wiese. He was my great grandfather, married to Frances Radtke. I recognize him from a picture I have. What's your connection?
Thanks,
Scott Wiese
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions