Search for content in message boards

William Henry Swearingen Bureau County, IL

William Henry Swearingen Bureau County, IL

Posted: 11 May 2010 1:31AM GMT
Classification: Query
I'm looking for any information concerning William Henry Swearigen born approx. 1921. Date of death unknown. Married Alma Wykel and I know of at least 3 children. Any information on this line of Swearingen's would be most helpful.
key words: Neponset, Kewannee, Illinois,

Re: William Henry Swearingen Bureau County, IL

Posted: 28 Dec 2012 5:06PM GMT
Surnames: Swearingen
Good chance that William Henry is related to my late father-in-law Clement Swearingen, son of Otis Olen Swearingen. Otis lived in Neponset Village, Bureau, IL in 1900-1910. They moved to Penn, Stark CO IL by the 1920 census, then to northern Wisconsin by 1930.
I'm assuming that you have an Ancestry.com subscription and can research using those records. If not, let me know and I'll see what I can find on your line.

Posted: 23 Mar 2013 3:13PM GMT
Jo
I am a descendant of Nelson and Harriet Swearingen's son John, whom they called Alvie. I'd love to correspond with you. Our family lives in NY.

Posted: 29 May 2013 7:31PM GMT
You might be talking about my grandpa. My dad's a Jr. Alma was my grandma. What are you trying to know? And who or how are you related to us?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions