Search for content in message boards

Family Tree

Family Tree

Bridget Daly (View posts)
Posted: 13 Mar 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Daly, Buckley, O'Keefe, Callaghan, Lane, Kellegher, O'Sullivan, Sullivan
I am interested in doing a family tree of my parents families, Daly and Buckley. If you have any information about above surname in Cork in the Duhallow area: mainly Boherbue and Kilcorney I would appreciate hearing from you.
Best regards
Bridget Daly

Re: Family Tree

Posted: 12 Aug 2004 3:13PM GMT
I have both Callaghan and Buckley in DunHollow,Boherbue in my family tree. Please contact me.

Re: Family Tree/Callighan

Posted: 16 Nov 2009 6:25PM GMT
Surnames: Connor, Callighan
Hello-I am new to this side but have a David Callighan who married a Nora Connor (both born about 1808) This union produced at least the three children Anne (my direct) who immigrated to Maryland and then travelled north to New Jersey and New York, Catherine born 1835 and David born 1838. Any information or fit? All from Boherbue but Nora Connor may be from Killarney

Posted: 17 Oct 2010 2:43AM GMT
I have O'Callaghan's, O'Sullivan's, Kelleher's ,Buckley's from Duhollow as well. Wonder if there is a connection.

Margaret

Posted: 30 Nov 2010 12:16PM GMT
Hi Bridget - My GG Grand[parents were Michael Buckley and Ellen White. They were married in Coty Tipperary on 5 Feb 1837. Never could prove where they were born or died. See my tree on ancestry - Buckley_2009-03-24.

The Minnick Family Tree also on ancestry has Michael Buckley being baptized in Boherbue abt 1806 and dying in County Cork in 1887. The owner of the tree does not remember the source however the tree show san excerpt from the "Casey Collection". I tried to confirm it but no success so far.

We know that my G Grandfather was born in Tipperary along with several siblings.

Be glad to share more but above is all have on Buckley-Boherbue.

Pete Buckley, Gainesville, VA
ppbuckley@aol.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic