Search for content in message boards

Thomas Andrew McCarty

Thomas Andrew McCarty

Robert A. McCarty Sr. (View posts)
Posted: 29 Sep 2000 7:27AM GMT
Looking for info about grandfather from Tennessee in the mid 1800's. He migrated to
Texas and was half Cherokee. He married Eliza
Ann Beard from oklahoma. Lived in kauffman
county, Tx. email rambob@fbs.net

Thomas A. MCCarty

Dennis Easley (View posts)
Posted: 6 Jun 2001 10:45AM GMT
Robert; All of my records indicate that my great grandfater was Thomas A. MCarty and was married to Eliza A. Beard. My understanding is that Thomas is buried in fort worth Eliza I don't know where she is burried. My records indicate they had 11 kids.One by the name of Lucy Rebeeca who later married Arthur Easley.

Thomas Andrew McCarty

Posted: 6 Jun 2001 12:35PM GMT
Dennis, I have found out a lot of info since I listed this message. Lucy was my aunt that I never met as I remember. Email me if you will and we can carry this along.
Thanks for your reply.

Ref msg#832

Thomas Andrew MCCarty (View posts)
Posted: 6 Jun 2001 2:29PM GMT
I would be glad to contact you you may contact me at Luck1292@aol.com, or you may also want to corsponded with my older brother at the following email site bdeasley@crosstel.net

Email

Posted: 7 Jun 2001 8:17AM GMT
Email me at rambob@fbs.net I am not able to
send you mail at the address you gave me.

Re: Thomas Andrew McCarty

Posted: 20 Nov 2002 12:20PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 26 Aug 2004 9:09AM GMT
My grandparents were Thomas Andrew McCarty and Eliza Ann Beard --- they did live in Kaufman county where they are shown in the 1910 census with the following children:
Marion, Francis, Claud, Lucy, Willie, Herbert, Albert and May.

May was my mother - there were two more boys born later Lewis (or Louis) and Allen --- I think they may have been twins. Eliza died when May was about 9yrs old - so that would have been about 1918.

I would be interested in corresponding with you if this fits in with your family tree.

sharon herod (View posts)
Posted: 2 Apr 2003 5:19PM GMT
Surnames: Musick, Herod, Green
did you find any Herods married into the McCarty line? thanks

Posted: 22 May 2011 11:53PM GMT
Thomas and Eliza ann Beard were my gg grandparents would love to exchange info please!! Thankyou, Linette McCarty

Posted: 31 May 2011 2:55PM GMT
Hi, Thomas Andrew McCarty was my gg grandpa would love to share any info!! I am Grandaughter of Marshall Edgar McCarty son of Claude and Maude McCarty... Thankyou,Linette
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions