Search for content in message boards

Questions

Questions

Posted: 2 May 2011 1:36PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am looking for extended family on my Tullos side. My Grandfather's name was Joseph Wesley Tullos, who resided in Arkansas the majority of his life. He was married to Neva (Norman) Tullos. I would just like to know more about this line since it remains much of a mystery to me. If anyone has information I would be grateful if you could share it with me?

Thanks,
Alana Tullos

Re: Questions

Posted: 17 Jul 2011 1:49AM GMT
Joseph Wesley Tullos born when and where

Neva Norman Tullos born when and where.

Any other info would help

Tullos and Smith Families

Posted: 12 Jun 2012 1:41AM GMT
Classification: Marriage
Surnames: Southern, Tullos, Smith, Womack
In doing research of my Southern family, I had the wonderful experience to meet a distant realtive Rev. Sherwood Smith of Jackson Parish. In comparing notes he handed me material's for the Tullos and Smith families and I would like to pass them on to their respective down lines.

You can contact me with your email address and I will forward you these items to include partial family hisorical info, and I believe a photo.

Bill Southern
bill_southern@yahoo.com

Re: Questions

Posted: 20 Mar 2013 11:45PM GMT
Surnames: Pendarvis, Hogg, Dalton, Marshall, Hickman
Sorry, I just saw your post, if you can give me some more information, father, dates birth and death, I may be able to help, I have the LaSalle Parrish history book. I scanned the name and did not spot a Joseph, but if you can narrow down the father and dates that may help.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions