Search for content in message boards

Hallie Agnes Shinn

Hallie Agnes Shinn

Posted: 4 May 2005 3:15AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 27 Nov 2005 8:19AM GMT
Surnames: Dobbs, Delbridge, Connelly, Helms, Shinn, Reeder
Does anyone have information on the ancestry of Hallie Agnes Shinn, d/o Lloyd Shinn and Louisa Hughes (?), born Nov. 30, 1884 in Pinkstaff, Illinois, d August 1976 in Danville, Illinois
Married April 16, 1921 in Danville, Illinois to John Cornelius Delbridge, s/o James Delbridge & Henrietta Elizabeth Jenkins.
I am an ancestor of the Shinns from New Jersey and Harrison Co., WV; and James Delbridge is part of my Delbridge family.
Marguerite

Re: Hallie Agnes Shinn

Posted: 3 Jun 2005 3:25PM GMT
Not sure how Hallie might be related, but my great great grandmother, Sabra C. Shinn, was born in West Virginia along with her father, Joseph Shinn. His father, Clement Shinn was from Burlington, N.J.

Angela Iversen

Posted: 4 Jun 2005 4:51AM GMT
Surnames: Shinn, Reeder, Dobbs, Delbridge, Helms, Connelly
Angela,
Thanks for answering my posting.
I have several Clement Shinns in my family file, do you know the wife of your Clement, or his parents names? I have a couple that I have no wife or children for, wondered if one of them might be yours.
My line comes down as:

Clement Shinn + Grace
John Shinn + Jane Webb
James Shinn + Abigail Lippincott
Clement Shinn + Elizabeth Webb
Jonathan Shinn + Mary Clark
Rev. Asa Shinn + Phoebe Barnes
Eliza S. Shinn + Thomas S. Reeder

Again, thanks for answering.
Marguerite

Posted: 12 Jun 2005 3:40AM GMT
I am the daughter of Hallie Agnes Shinn Delbridge, living in La Habra, CA. At one time I had promised to bring the Lloyd and Louisa Rummer Shinn family up to date and have not been able to do so. I shall do that, thought, in the very near future. Hallie Shinn married John Cornelius Delbridge in 1921 and they had two children, Henrietta Lou Delbridge born 3/1923, and John Gordon Delbridge born 11/29/24. i will bring the childrern and grandchildren up to date at a later time if you wish.

Posted: 12 Jun 2005 3:56AM GMT
Marguerite, This is Henrietta Adams in La Habra, CA. Grandaughter of Lloyd Shinn and daughter of Hallie Agnes Shinn. I am back in circulation and I remember tht I offered to bring you up to date on the progeny of Lloyd and Louetta Rummer Shinn. There was an error at one time, the Hughes connection was was a grandparent, not a mother of Hallie and Hazel Shinn. If you are still interested in following through with me and my brother (children of Hallie Shinn) I would now be interested in sending that information.hloudel@aol.com

Posted: 13 Jun 2005 3:49PM GMT
Surnames: Connelly, Delbridge, Dobbs, Helms, Reeder, Shinn
Henrietta,
Thanks for answering my posting on this couple.
John Cornelius Delbridge is a very distant relative to me, 4th cousin 3x removed.
I've been trying to find out whether Hallie Agnes Shinn is a part of my Shinn line.
My Shinn Ancestors are:
1 - Clement Shinn & Grace (Unknown)
2 - John Shinn & Jane Webb
3 - James Shinn & Abigail Lippincott
4 - Clement Shinn & Elizabeth Webb
5 - Jonathan Shinn & Mary Clark
6 - Rev. Asa Shinn & Phoebe Barnes
7 - Eliza S. Shinn & Thomas S. Reeder
8 - Benjamin Asa Reeder & Hannah S. Jones
9 - Eliza A. Reeder & William J. Delbridge
This William Delbridge was my first to come to the United States. He was born 12 March 1859 in Llantrisaint, Wales, his parents were William Delbridge & Ann Luke.
I have a good bit of information on both the Delbridge & Shinn families, all of what I have searched is proven; and also some of what has been sent to me.
If you would like to share information, let me know and I will send you what I have.
Marguerite

Henrietta Delbridge/Adams (View posts)
Posted: 13 Jun 2005 5:54PM GMT
I would be happyto exchanage information with you, howwever, I believe you have been in touch with Dianne Delbridge and whatever she has is all that I know
Also as you probably have found out, the information I have on the Shinn family goes back only to my grandfather, Lloyd Reynolds Shinn who is the father of my mother, Hallie Agnes Shinn Delbridge.

Posted: 13 Jun 2005 6:04PM GMT
Surnames: Shinn
Clement Shinn Married to Elizabeth Webb is the last common ancestor that we share.

Then:

Clement Shinn - Ruth Bates
Clement Shinn - Lucretia Shinn
Joseph Shinn - Henrietta Ash
Sabra C. Shinn - Michael T. Hendrix
William H. Hendrix - Nellie B. Collins
Marcia June I. Hendrix - William E. Ellis
Delores J. Ellis - Fredrick Merle Harris
Angela Dee Harris - Thomas W. Iversen

This is my line.

Mari Shinn Vitalie (View posts)
Posted: 25 Sep 2005 6:15PM GMT
Surnames: SHINN, BURKHALTER, SNODGRASS, HENDRICKS,MCWILLIAMS ,Lippincott , Asay
I believe this is my line of SHINNS . My G Grandfather was Jacob Shinn- born 1826 in N.J. he married Rebecca Hendrick (Hendrex) in 1859 in Knox County, Illinois. They had 5 children--Laurie 1861-Florence 1864- Adelia 1868--Martha 1869-- Benjamin
Franklin Shinn born 1871 all were born in Illinois.

Would appreciate any information as to Jacob's parents.

Sam Wonders (View posts)
Posted: 25 Sep 2005 7:36PM GMT
FIRST GENERATION

1. Jacob Asay SHINN was born on 28 August 1829 in Burlington County, New Jersey. Married Rebecca Hendrix

SECOND GENERATION

2. John SHINN was born on 8 December 1785 in New Hanover Township, Burlington County, New Jersey. He died on 20 December 1840 in Georgetown, Burlington County, New Jersey. He was married to Elizabeth ASAY on 26 November 1809 in Hanover, Burlington County, New Jersey.

3. Elizabeth ASAY died on 26 July 1863 in Burlington County, New Jersey. John SHINN and Elizabeth ASAY had the following children:

i. John Irick SHINN was born on 9 August 1810 in Burlington County, New Jersey. He died in Burlington County, New Jersey.
ii. Mary SHINN was born on 26 June 1812 in Burlington County, New Jersey.
iii. Charlotte SHINN was born on 20 October 1814 in Burlington County, New Jersey.
iv. Jane S. SHINN was born on 8 October 1816 in Burlington County, New Jersey. She died on 19 April 1892.
v. Sarah SHINN was born on 1 September 1818 in Burlington County, New Jersey. Sarah never married.
vi. Hannah SHINN was born on 11 March 1821 in Burlington County, New Jersey.
vii. John SHINN was born on 21 April 1823 in Burlington County, New Jersey. He died in California.
viii. Edith SHINN was born on 28 August 1825 in Burlington County, New Jersey.
1 ix. Jacob Asay SHINN.

THIRD GENERATION

4. John SHINN was born in 1757 in Burlington County, New Jersey. He was married to Jane HERBERT in 1780 in Burlington County, New Jersey.

5. Jane HERBERT. John SHINN and Jane HERBERT had the following children:

i. Sarah SHINN.
ii. Nancy SHINN was born on 25 September 1781 in New Hanover Township, Burlington County, New Jersey.
2 iii. John SHINN.
iv. Benjamin SHINN.
v. William SHINN.
vi. Joseph SHINN.
vii. Curtis SHINN.

FOURTH GENERATION

8. George SHINN was born in 1728 in Burlington County, New Jersey. He was married to Sarah BRANSON on 2 March 1748/49 in New Jersey.

9. Sarah BRANSON. George SHINN and Sarah BRANSON had the following children:

i. Martha Owen SHINN was born in 1750 in Burlington County, New Jersey.
ii. Postrema SHINN was born in 1753 in Burlington County, New Jersey.
iii. Curtis SHINN was born in 1755 in Burlington County, New Jersey.
4 iv. John SHINN.
v. Susan SHINN was born in 1759 in Burlington County, New Jersey.
vi. Elizabeth SHINN was born in 1761 in Burlington County, New Jersey.
vii. George SHINN was born in 1763 in Burlington County, New Jersey.
viii. Mary SHINN was born in 1764 in Burlington County, New Jersey.

FIFTH GENERATION

16. George SHINN was born in 1687 in Gloucester County, New Jersey. He died in April 1732 in Gloucester County, New Jersey. He was married to Elizabeth LIPPINCOTT on 2 April 1712 in Burlington County, New Jersey.

17. Elizabeth LIPPINCOTT was born on 15 March 1690 in Shrewsbury, Monmouth County, New Jersey. George SHINN and Elizabeth LIPPINCOTT had the following children:

i. John SHINN died in 1780 in Evesham, Burlington County, New Jersey.
ii. Joseph SHINN died in 1784 in Pilesgrove, Salem County, New Jersey.
iii. Amos SHINN was born in 1715 in Burlington County, New Jersey. He died in 1777 in Burlington County, New Jersey.
iv. Jarius SHINN was born in 1718 in Burlington County, New Jersey.
v. Hannah SHINN was born in 1721 in Burlington County, New Jersey.
vi. Zilpha SHINN was born about 1724 in Burlington County, New Jersey.
vii. Elizabeth SHINN was born in 1726 in Burlington County, New Jersey.
8 viii. George SHINN.
ix. Azariah SHINN was born in 1730 in Burlington County, New Jersey. He died in 1773 in Gloucester County, New Jersey.
x. Isaiah SHINN was born in 1731 in Burlington County, New Jersey. He died in 1763.

SIXTH GENERATION

32. John SHINN was born about 1665 in England. He died about 1739 in Burlington County, New Jersey. He was married to Ellen STACY on 3 March 1686 in Burlington County, New Jersey.

33. Ellen STACY was born on 21 June 1665. She died about 1706 in Burlington County, New Jersey. John SHINN and Ellen STACY had the following children:

16 i. George SHINN.
ii. Elizabeth SHINN.
iii. Clement SHINN died between 1732 and 1736.
iv. John SHINN died in 1727/28.
v. William SHINN.
vi. Jane SHINN died on 6 May 1784 in Mount Holly, Burlington County, New Jersey.
vii. Sarah SHINN.
viii. Mary SHINN.

34. Restore LIPPINCOTT was born on 3 July 1653 in Plymouth, Devonshire, England. He died on 20 July 1741 in Mount Holly, Burlington County, New Jersey. He was married to Hannah SHATTUCK on 6 November 1674 in Shrewsbury, Monmouth County, New Jersey.

35. Hannah SHATTUCK was born on 8 July 1654 in Boston, Suffolk County, Massachusetts. She died in 1709 in Burlington County, New Jersey. Restore LIPPINCOTT and Hannah SHATTUCK had the following children:

i. Samuel LIPPINCOTT was born on 12 September 1675 in Shrewsbury, Monmouth County, New Jersey. He died on 9 September 1748 in Shrewsbury, Monmouth County, New Jersey.
ii. Abigail LIPPINCOTT was born on 16 February 1676 in Shrewsbury, Monmouth County, New Jersey. She died in June 1751.
iii. Hannah LIPPINCOTT was born on 15 November 1679 in Shrewsbury, Monmouth County, New Jersey. She died on 15 January 1712.
iv. Hope LIPPINCOTT was born in October 1681 in Shrewsbury, Monmouth County, New Jersey.
v. Rebecca LIPPINCOTT was born on 24 November 1684 in Shrewsbury, Monmouth County, New Jersey. She died in 1747 in Burlington County, New Jersey.
vi. James LIPPINCOTT was born on 11 June 1687 in Shrewsbury, Monmouth County, New Jersey. He died on 11 June 1760 in Burlington County, New Jersey.
17 vii. Elizabeth LIPPINCOTT.
viii. Jacob LIPPINCOTT was born on 15 August 1692 in Shrewsbury, Monmouth County, New Jersey. He died in 1757 in Chesterfield, Burlington County, New Jersey.
ix. Rachel LIPPINCOTT was born on 8 January 1694 in Shrewsbury, Monmouth County, New Jersey.

SEVENTH GENERATION

64. John SHINN was born on 20 November 1632 in Hertfordshire, England. He died on 17 April 1712 in "Springfield Lodge" Burlington County, New Jersey. He was married to Jane GARWOOD about 1655 in Freckenham Parish, Cambridge, England.

65. Jane GARWOOD was born on 8 June 1634 in Ipswich, Suffolk, England. John SHINN and Jane GARWOOD had the following children:

i. Francis SHINN ? was born in England.
ii. Mary SHINN was born about 1662 in Freckenham Parish, Cambridge, England.
iii. James SHINN was born about 1664 in Soham Parish, Cambridge, England. He immigrated about 1677 to arrived New Jersey from England. He died in January 1751 in New Hanover Township, Burlington County, New Jersey.
32 iv. John SHINN.
v. Thomas SHINN was born about 1666 in Hertfordshire, England. He died on 15 November 1694 in Burlington County, New Jersey.
vi. George SHINN was born before 1669 in England. He died in 1694 in Burlington County, New Jersey.
vii. Sarah SHINN was born about 1670 in England.
viii. Esther SHINN was born about 1671.
ix. Francis SHINN was born about 1673. He died about 1704 in Burlington County, New Jersey.
x. Martha SHINN was born in 1675 in Freckenham Parish, Cambridge, England.

66. Robert STACY. Robert STACY had the following children:

33 i. Ellen STACY.

68. Richard LIPPINCOTT was born on 15 March 1619/20 in Devonshire, England. He died on 25 November 1683 in Shrewsbury, Monmouth County, New Jersey. He was married to Abigail "Goody" in 1640 in Roxbury, Suffolk County, Massachusetts.

69. Abigail "Goody" was born in 1622 in Northumberland, England. She died on 2 June 1697 in Shrewsbury, Monmouth County, New Jersey. Richard LIPPINCOTT and Abigail "Goody" had the following children:

i. Remembrance LIPPINCOTT was born on 19 September 1641 in Dorchester County, Massachusetts. He died on 11 April 1723 in Shrewsbury, Monmouth County, New Jersey.
ii. John LIPPINCOTT was born on 6 November 1644 in Boston, Suffolk County, Massachusetts. He died on 16 April 1720 in Shrewsbury, Monmouth County, New Jersey.
iii. Abigail LIPPINCOTT was born on 17 January 1645/46 in Boston, Suffolk County, Massachusetts. She died on 9 March 1645/46 in Boston, Suffolk County, Massachusetts.
34 iv. Restore LIPPINCOTT.
v. Freedom LIPPINCOTT was born on 1 September 1655 in Plymouth, Devonshire, England. He died on 15 June 1697 in Burlington County, New Jersey.
vi. Increase LIPPINCOTT was born on 5 December 1657 in Stonehouse, Devonshire, England. She died on 21 November 1695 in Shrewsbury, Monmouth County, New Jersey.
vii. Jacob LIPPINCOTT was born on 11 May 1660 in Plymouth, Devonshire, England. He died on 6 December 1689 in Shrewsbury, Monmouth County, New Jersey.
viii. Preserved LIPPINCOTT was born on 25 February 1663 in Rhode Island. He died on 9 September 1731 in Shrewsbury, Monmouth County, New Jersey.
ix. "Child" LIPPINCOTT.

70. William SHATTUCK. William was a shoemaker in Boston until he was banished in 1858 because he was a Quaker. Like many Quakers who had first settled in New England he moved his family to the area around Shrewsbury, New Jersey. He was married to Hannah.

71. Hannah. William SHATTUCK and Hannah had the following children:

35 i. Hannah SHATTUCK.
ii. Exercise SHATTUCK was born on 12 November 1656 in Boston, Suffolk County, Massachusetts. She died in 1695.

EIGHTH GENERATION

128. Clement SHINN (SHEENE) was christened on 12 November 1593 in Freckenham Parish, Cambridge, England. He was baptised on 24 November 1593 in Freckenham Parish, Cambridge, England. He died in 1640 in Soham Parish, Cambridge, England. He was married to Grace about 1623 in Soham Parish, Cambridge, England.

129. Grace. Grace's maiden name has been suggested, without any evidence this compiler is aware of, to have been WEBB. Clement SHINN (SHEENE) and Grace had the following children:

i. Margaret SHINN was born in 1624 in Soham Parish, Cambridge, England. She died in 1626 in Soham Parish, Cambridge, England.
ii. Henry SHINN was born in 1627 in Soham Parish, Cambridge, England. He died in 1674.
iii. Thomas SHINN was born in 1630 in Soham Parish, Cambridge, England.
64 iv. John SHINN.
v. Francis SHINN was born in 1634 in Soham Parish, Cambridge, England.
vi. Clement SHINN was born in 1637 in Soham Parish, Cambridge, England.
vii. Grace SHINN was born on 6 September 1640 in Freckenham Parish, Cambridge, England.

130. Edmund GARWOOD was born about 1605. He died on 18 August 1665 in England. He was married to Jane ALDEN in 1629 in Barking, Suffolk, England.

131. Jane ALDEN. Edmund GARWOOD and Jane ALDEN had the following children:

i. Edmund GARWOOD was born on 18 July 1630 in Barking, Suffolk, England.
65 ii. Jane GARWOOD.
iii. Robert GARWOOD was born on 15 November 1637 in Suffolk, England.
iv. Elizabeth GARWOOD was born in 1648 in Suffolk, England.
v. William GARWOOD was born on 8 July 1651 in Suffolk, England.
vi. Samuel GARWOOD was born on 30 January 1653 in Suffolk, England.

132. Robert STACY was born in Owlerton, Sheffield, England. Robert STACY had the following children:

66 i. Robert STACY.

136. Anthony LIPPINCOTT was born on 4 November 1593 in Sydbury, Devonshire, England. He died on 8 January 1619 in Biddleford, Devonshire, England. He was married to Margery WEARE about 1613 in England.

137. Margery WEARE was born in 1595 in Tregony, Cornwall, England. Anthony LIPPINCOTT and Margery WEARE had the following children:

i. Arthur LIPPINCOTT.
68 ii. Richard LIPPINCOTT.
iii. Maud LIPPINCOTT.
iv. Joan LIPPINCOTT.

NINTH GENERATION

256. John SHINN (SHEENE) was born in 1562. He died in 1633. He was married to Ann CHESTER in 1617.

257. Ann CHESTER. This name has been given but I have seen no evidence for it. John SHINN (SHEENE) and Ann CHESTER had the following children:

128 i. Clement SHINN (SHEENE).

264. Mahlon STACY died in 1590 in Owlerton, Sheffield, England. Mahlon STACY had the following children:

132 i. Robert STACY.

272. Bartholomew LIPPINCOTT was born on 4 November 1567 in Sydbury, Devonshire, England. He died in 1632 in Biddleford, Devonshire, England. He was married to Alice ELFORD about 1592 in Sydbury, Devonshire, England.

273. Alice ELFORD. Bartholomew LIPPINCOTT and Alice ELFORD had the following children:

136 i. Anthony LIPPINCOTT.
ii. Thomas LIPPINCOTT was born on 29 May 1595 in Sydbury, Devonshire, England.
iii. Dorothy LIPPINCOTT was born on 9 October 1597 in Sydbury, Devonshire, England.
iv. Joan LIPPINCOTT was born in 1599 in Sydbury, Devonshire, England.
v. John LIPPINCOTT was born in 1602 in Sydbury, Devonshire, England.
vi. Mary LIPPINCOTT was born on 7 December 1604 in Sydbury, Devonshire, England.
vii. Bartholomew LIPPINCOTT Jr was born on 7 April 1607 in Sydbury, Devonshire, England. He died after 1665 in Long Island, New York.

274. William WEARE.

275. Susanna. William WEARE and Susanna had the following children:

137 i. Margery WEARE.

TENTH GENERATION

512. Francis SHINN (SHEENE) was born in 1525. He died in 1600. He was married to a wife whose name is unknown.

513. a wife whose name is unknown. Francis SHINN (SHEENE) and a wife whose name is unknown had the following children:

256 i. John SHINN (SHEENE).
ii. Mary SHINN (SHEENE) was born in 1564.
iii. "Child" SHINN (SHEENE).
iv. Francis SHINN (SHEENE) was born in 1567.
v. Francis SHINN (SHEENE) was born in 1568.

544. Anthony LIPPINCOTT was born about 1546 in Devonshire, England. He was married to Katherine ORRELS.

545. Katherine ORRELS. Anthony LIPPINCOTT and Katherine ORRELS had the following children:

272 i. Bartholomew LIPPINCOTT.
ii. Ann LIPPINCOTT.

ELEVENTH GENERATION

1088. John LIPPINCOTT was born in 1513. He died on 12 November 1576 in Devonshire, England. He was married to Anne ELFORD on 19 July 1545 in Killhampton, Cornwall, England.

1089. Anne ELFORD was born about 1517 in Devonshire, England. John LIPPINCOTT and Anne ELFORD had the following children:

544 i. Anthony LIPPINCOTT.
ii. Margaret LIPPINCOTT was born in 1547 in Devonshire, England.
iii. Frances LIPPINCOTT was born in 1548.
iv. Mary LIPPINCOTT was born in 1549.
v. John LIPPINCOTT was born in 1560. He died in 1597.

TWELFTH GENERATION

2176. Philip LIPPINCOTT was born about 1485 in Alverdiscott, Devonshire, England. He died on 1 June 1567 in Wibbery, Alversdiscott, Devonshire, England. He was married to Alice GOUGH.

2177. Alice GOUGH. Philip LIPPINCOTT and Alice GOUGH had the following children:

1088 i. John LIPPINCOTT.
ii. Joane LIPPINCOTT.

2178. Roger ELFORD of Shettestore.

2179. Miss ADAMS. Roger ELFORD of Shettestore and Miss ADAMS had the following children:

1089 i. Anne ELFORD.

THIRTEENTH GENERATION

4352. John LIPPINCOTTE was born in 1442. He was married to Jane LAPLODE.

4353. Jane LAPLODE was born in 1450. John LIPPINCOTTE and Jane LAPLODE had the following children:

i. Thomas LIPPINCOTT was born in 1479.
2176 ii. Philip LIPPINCOTT.
iii. Ann LIPPINCOTT.
iv. William LIPPINCOTT.
v. Lewis LIPPINCOTT died on 9 January 1571/72.

4354. Richard GOUGH of Kilkham in Cornwall. Richard GOUGH of Kilkham in Cornwall had the following children:

2177 i. Alice GOUGH.

FOURTEENTH GENERATION

8704. John de LUFFINGCOTTE was born in 1414. He was married to Miss WYKES of Devon.

8705. Miss WYKES of Devon. John de LUFFINGCOTTE and Miss WYKES of Devon had the following children:

i. William LIPPINCOTTE.
ii. Eleanor LIPPINCOTTE.
iii. Elizabeth LIPPINCOTTE.
4352 iv. John LIPPINCOTTE.

8706. John LAPLODE of Sydbury. He was married to Jane.

8707. Jane. John LAPLODE of Sydbury and Jane had the following children:

4353 i. Jane LAPLODE.

FIFTEENTH GENERATION

17408. John de LUFFINGCOTT was born in 1396. He was married to Jane WYBERRY in 1413.

17409. Jane WYBERRY was born. John de LUFFINGCOTT and Jane WYBERRY had the following children:

8704 i. John de LUFFINGCOTTE.
ii. Mary LUFFINGCOTT was born in 1416.
iii. Eleanor LUFFINGCOTT was born in 1418.
iv. Elizabeth LUFFINGCOTT was born in 1420.

SIXTEENTH GENERATION

34816. Nicholas DE LUFFINGCOTE was born 1375 ?. Nicholas DE LUFFINGCOTE had the following children:

17408 i. John de LUFFINGCOTT.

34818. John WYBERRY. He was married to a wife whose name is not known.

34819. a wife whose name is not known. John WYBERRY and a wife whose name is not known had the following children:

17409 i. Jane WYBERRY.

SEVENTEENTH GENERATION

69632. John de LUGENCOT was born in 1366. John de LUGENCOT had the following children:

34816 i. Nicholas DE LUFFINGCOTE.

69636. Thomas WYBERRY. He was married to Emma.

69637. Emma. Thomas WYBERRY and Emma had the following children:

34818 i. John WYBERRY.

EIGHTEENTH GENERATION

139264. Thomas de LUGHENCOT was born in 1331. Thomas de LUGHENCOT had the following children:

69632 i. John de LUGENCOT.

139272. Baldwin WYBERRY. He was married to a wife whose name is not known.

139273. a wife whose name is not known. Baldwin WYBERRY and a wife whose name is not known had the following children:

69636 i. Thomas WYBERRY.

NINETEENTH GENERATION

278528. Johannis de LOCINGGETOR was born in 1265. Johannis de LOCINGGETOR had the following children:

139264 i. Thomas de LUGHENCOT.

278544. Oliver WYBERRY. He was married to a wife whose name is not known.

278545. a wife whose name is not known. Oliver WYBERRY and a wife whose name is not known had the following children:

139272 i. Baldwin WYBERRY.

20TH GENERATION

557056. Robert de LYVENSCOT was born in 1243. Robert de LYVENSCOT had the following children:

278528 i. Johannis de LOCINGGETOR.

557088. Gilbert WYBERRY. He was married to Mary.

557089. Mary. Gilbert WYBERRY and Mary had the following children:

278544 i. Oliver WYBERRY.

21ST GENERATION

1114112. Roger de LOVECOTE was born in 1195. The earliest "Lippincott" appears to have been Lofe, he being born about 1000 AD in Normandy. Ruald Adolphus of Lovecott (about 1020) was with William the Conqueror at the Battle of Hastings in 1066. He was given the Manor of Lovecott (Luffincote) and is enumerated in the Doomsday Book. Roger de LOVECOTE had the following children:

557056 i. Robert de LYVENSCOT.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions