Search for content in message boards

Lafayette McMullin Smith + Lydia Pauley

Lafayette McMullin Smith + Lydia Pauley

George R. Noe (View posts)
Posted: 2 Jun 2000 9:56PM GMT
Looking for family to help me build a My Family.com site.
Lafayette b 1848: Ewing, Lee Co., VA.
+ Lydia Pauley b July 22, 1848:Tazewell, VA.
They had 11 childern,Joe Cephas 1886, Mary Lee 1867,Harriet,Jerusie 1869, William Holden 1871, Molly 1873, Caleb Joshua 1876 +
Martha Ellen West (My great grandparents),
James Kyle 1878, Maggie 1880,Henry Tyler "Tip" 1884, John Tate 1886, and Vandom Smith.
Anyone out there ???
gnoe39@cottoninternet.net

Lafayette Smith Lydia Pauley

Margaret Ann Lawless Arjomandi (View posts)
Posted: 4 Sep 2000 3:07PM GMT
I am the granddaughter of Henry Tyler Smith (Tip). I have most of the same names as you do, only different dates on a few. I have that they had 12 children. Three were babies that died the sameday they were born. Lydia Woodward Pauley's father was Isaac Pauley her mother was Lucrecia Hobbs.
Would like to share more of my info at my e-mail with you.

Posted: 13 Oct 2000 6:56PM GMT
Edited: 24 Jun 2001 1:18AM GMT
I am a ggranddaughter of Lafayette Smith Lydia Pauley. I some information on Henry Tyler (Tip) Smith. Please contact me by e-mail.

Posted: 13 Oct 2000 7:02PM GMT
Edited: 24 Jun 2001 1:18AM GMT
I am a ggranddaughter of Lafayette Smith Lydia Pauley. I some information on Henry Tyler (Tip) Smith. Please contact me by e-mail.

Margaret Arjomandi (View posts)
Posted: 14 Oct 2000 4:05AM GMT
Janet,
I am a granddaughter of Henry Tyler "Tip" Smith. Would like to share information with you. You may reach me at arjo@usit.net

Re: Lafayette McMullin Smith + Lydia Pauley

Posted: 11 Apr 2002 9:21PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Smith/Moore/Lundy/Lankford
Hello Cousin! My Name is Tina Smith I have lots of information on this line. Lafayette was my Great Great Uncle.
His parents were, Joseph C. Smith and Mary Moore.
Lafayette Married Lydia Pauley they h ad two children. Lafayette had 5 siblings one being my great great grandfather Joshua Smith. Feel free to email me I have lots more.
Peedyali@hotmail.com

Posted: 25 Aug 2002 8:12PM GMT
Hello Cousin:
My great grandfather was Alexander Monroe Smith Sr.
His brother Joseph C. Smtih. Alexander married Catherine Minton. Would you have by chance the grandparents of Joseph and Alexander Smith??

Posted: 26 Aug 2002 2:21PM GMT
Edited: 16 Nov 2003 7:54PM GMT
Surnames: Wiseman,Schoolcraft,Smith,Martin,Midkiff,,Kidd,Withrow,Goode,Payne
Tina,

Do know if these Smiths and Pauleys went to Cabell, Kanawha,Putnam,Lincoln counties in Virginia later WV. Thanks.

Posted: 23 Aug 2013 7:44PM GMT
Lafayette and Lydia Pauley were my g-g-g grandparents. Their son Caleb Josua Smith was my great grandma Pearlie Smith Robertson's Father.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions