Search for content in message boards

Stewart Family from Jamaica & All Over

Stewart Family from Jamaica & All Over

Posted: 19 Sep 2002 8:02AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 8 Oct 2002 6:49PM GMT
Hi I'am looking for information on The Stewarts apart of my family tree in Jamica as well. Lena Blanche Marr who married a Lionel Arthur Stewart b1905, Wheelers Field, St Thomas. SOn Of Sydney Herbert Stewart and Gladys Zoe McIntosh. I only have two Children Listed so far a Patrick Marr Stewart b1932 & Richard Arthur Stewart b1938. Would like to know if there is more children and if these children ever married and had children of there own.
Please e-mail me with any information at dreamchild_69@hotmail.com

Re: Stewart Family from Jamaica & All Over

Posted: 6 Feb 2009 5:17PM GMT
Surnames: McIntosh, Duany, Stiff
Do you have anything more on Gladys Zoe McIntosh from St Thomas who married Sydney Herbert Stewart?
My McIntosh line does have a branch that was connected to that area.

Re: Stewart Family from Jamaica & All Over

Posted: 22 Nov 2012 11:32PM GMT
Hello,

I was wondering if you have any information on Samuel Henry Stewart and his ancestors. I have a great deal of information on the descendents.

Rev. William STEWART 1758-1834, m. Charitie FREEMAN 1769-1845. Both buried in Mount Jerome Cemetery, Dublin. One known son: Rev. Samuel Henry STEWART, b. 1800 c m. Mary MURPHY 1810-1837. Samuel was Rector of Clarendon, Jamaica.

I have seen documentation of William and Mary having 5 children:
2. Fredrika STEWART
2. Jane STEWART, F
2. Sarah STEWART
2. William Henry STEWART
2. Ernest Augustus Montgomery STEWART

William Sr.apparently emmigrated from Scotland to Ireland. I believe that Samuel and Mary emigrated to Jamaica as missionaries. I am still trying to confirm the place of birth for all family members.

Any help is appreciated.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic