Search for content in message boards

stoute/gomes

stoute/gomes

Posted: 1 May 2002 7:52PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: stoute/gomes
does anybody reconize these last names. Are you related to anybody with these last names origanating from guyana, barbados or portugul. please contact me have information going back to 1890. birth,death and marriage certificates.
george arthur stoute maried mary gomes had children george clement stoute married christina(sue) had 8 children. i am decendant of 1 of these children.

Re: stoute/gomes

Posted: 7 Dec 2004 11:06PM GMT
I am related to a Louis Gomes who was married to a Bernadette Cameron and lived in Demerarra Guyana late 1800 to early 1900. Louis' mother came from Portugal.

Posted: 30 Jul 2009 8:50PM GMT
Surnames: Gomes
The only thing I can add to your knowledge is that there was a Gomes who for many years was a partner in my grandfathers watchmaking and optician shop in Georgetown.
Joan

Posted: 26 Feb 2013 7:21PM GMT
The parents of George Arthur Stoute were Richard John Stoute born 1849 and Sarah Augusta Haynes born 1860. married 1887
The parents of Marie gomes were Theodore Gomes Bonifacio born Portugal 1856 and Guarmina Nobrega birthdate unknown.
See where we go from here Vicky
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions