Search for content in message boards

C.W. Walker and Eva Chesson

C.W. Walker and Eva Chesson

Posted: 23 Aug 2003 12:05AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 23 Aug 2003 10:58PM GMT
Surnames: Walker, Chesson
Looking for information on Caleb Walker, who was C.W,'s father. I believe his mother was Angelica. They were in Currituck and Washington Counties.

Re: C.W. Walker and Eva Chesson

Betty N Hewitt (View posts)
Posted: 14 Aug 2004 1:31AM GMT
Found info on Caleb W Walker if you still need it. The USGenWeb Project..NC Washington County..Bibles There is a Bible with Caleb W. Walker.

Posted: 15 Aug 2004 6:25PM GMT
Edited: 26 Dec 2004 12:09AM GMT
Surnames: WALKER/ CHESSON
Betty,

Thank you for the information. That is my posting, but it is always refreshing when I find that people are looking and thinking about what is posted and seeing if there is a match. Thanks again.

Posted: 3 Oct 2013 3:34PM GMT
I do realize that his is an old thread....but I was just in a thrift store here in Charlotte NC and ran across a Family Bible with some of these names in it. I held on to the name Eva Chesson who passed away at the age of 86 and was in a hospital in Beaufort County for a month before her passing. Please let me know if this is of any significance to you. The bible was on sale and I would be happy to go back and purchase it if you need it.

Posted: 4 Oct 2013 10:55PM GMT
Yes, it would be. Please contact me at cpeebles@charter.net. I would love to have the bible.
Candy Peebles
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions