Search for content in message boards

Esther Fuller

Esther Fuller

Posted: 22 Sep 2009 1:11AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Fuller/Kellogg
I am a descendent of Esther Fuller (1752-1810)who married
Eleazer Kellogg(1749-1813)of Litchfield, Conn. Some family trees on ancestry.com say that Esther was the daughter of Abijah Fuller(1726 -1804),son of Samuel Fuller (1694-1760),and therefore a descendant of the Mayflower Samuel Fuller. I haven't been able to document this connection other than via the ancestry.com trees.Would appreciate any input on the subject.Esther was born in Barnstable, MA as was her father Abijah Fuller.

Re: Esther Fuller

Posted: 11 Oct 2009 4:51PM GMT
Surnames: Fuller
I think that this may have been my grand father's mother or a realative. His name was Everett Edward Fuller from Indiana, born around 1900 t0 1910.

Posted: 12 Oct 2009 2:50PM GMT
Thanks for your input, but Esther Fuller only had one
brother- Samuel. I don't see Everett Fuller anywhere in
my tree.

Posted: 27 Feb 2012 3:35AM GMT
I am also looking for this documentation. Did you have any luck with this?

Posted: 28 Feb 2012 1:19AM GMT
No luck so far on her ancestry. It would be great to be able to connect her to the Mayflower Fullers, but I've scoured the records and found nothing definite.

Posted: 28 Feb 2012 3:40AM GMT
Thank you. Do you find records of the other children without her listed?

I am not sure how to go about looking.

Posted: 3 Mar 2012 6:42PM GMT
She and Eleazer Kellogg had 15 children. So far I haven't found any records giving information about Esther Fuller's parentage.

Posted: 19 Aug 2012 10:17PM GMT
Edited: 19 Aug 2012 10:35PM GMT
Surnames: Fuller, Kellogg, Dunham
I am also a descendant of Esther (Fuller) and Eleazer Kellogg, through their son Elisha who married Persis Dunham.

I found this:
"Abijah Fuller and Esther/Hester Arnold married August the 7th, 1746, in the 20th year of his age... The church records at West Barnstable show that Abijah Fuller returned to Barnstable with his young wife, and that they lived there until May 2, 1749, when they again returned to Middle Haddam, Conn., this time to remain." - The New York genealogical and biological record, Vol. 82, page 5

Can we confirm whether this is 'our' Abijah? If so, Esther was named for her mother.

Posted: 1 Sep 2012 6:52PM GMT
I've been working on her for sometime and have yet to find any documentary evidence about her parents or that she is the daughter of Abijah Fuller.Will keep at it.

Posted: 8 Dec 2012 4:30PM GMT
Any luck yet? I am also a descendant via Kellog - McGaw - Mitchell - Doran - Kuhlken line.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions