Search for content in message boards

Magnolia graduates 1896

Magnolia graduates 1896

Posted: 13 Sep 2005 4:01PM GMT
Classification: Query
The school picnic of the 13th proved a great success; there was a short program of singing and speaking by the scholars, and the Porter band was present and played a number of selections. Three of the scholars, Frances Hess, Bertha Nevill and Herman Dillree received diplomas. There were about 100 people present and all report a good time.

June 23, 1896, The Tribune, p. 1, col. 7 "North Magnolia", Evansville, Wisconsin

Re: Magnolia graduates 1896

Posted: 26 May 2006 7:35PM GMT
Are you looking for additional information on Dillrees? I have data back to early 1800.

Harry

Posted: 26 May 2006 8:05PM GMT
I research Evansville, Wisconsin history and am not related

Dillree

Cecilia Barton-Murrah (View posts)
Posted: 19 Jun 2006 3:07AM GMT
Surnames: Wells / Greatsinger
I have reason to believe that my GGGrandfather - James Wells married Emma Dillree between 1860-1870 prob. in Rock Co., MI.

From what I've gathered, Clarisa Emma was married to a Charles Dillree and had several children before marrying my James.

Lewis j. and Katy Dillree were living w/ James and Emma in 1870 - per that years census. Lewi J. dillree was a witness to James' Will, which was written in 1873.

If you have any info on Emma, and/ or James Wells would appreciate your help.

Cec

Posted: 24 Feb 2011 12:30AM GMT
I would love to compare information with you on the Dillree's. You can contact me at julzzy66@yahoo.com

Re: Dillree

Posted: 30 Mar 2013 3:10AM GMT
Surnames: Dilree
I also am researching the Wells family in Magnolia, Rock Co, Wisconsin....There are two Wells family lines living there at the same time.

James Wells was married to Catherine Silvernail -daughter of Nicholas O and Elizabeth Cole Sivernail. I can't determine when she died. James and Catherine had a daughter Rachel Ann who married Joseph Wyram REED and died young in Rock County wisconsin

James Married #2 Emma Claracy REED, widow of Charles DILLREE who previously had lived in Lockport, Niagara, New York and moved to Macomb county, Michigan. at the death of charles in 1862, Claracy/Emma moved to Magnolia, Rock County, Wisconsin with her two youngest children: Lewis Judson DILLREE b. Dec 1852, married Kittie Emily HESS and d. 30 May 1933 in Magnolia, Rock County Wisconsin

and perhaps
Caroline DILLREE born Abt. 1855 probably Michigan

I don't know how much that helps, but if you find where James/Catherine Silvernail/Claracy Emma reed are buried or when the two wives died, I'd be thrilled to hear from you.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions