Search for content in message boards

Earl Van Best

Earl Van Best

Gary Stewaert (View posts)
Posted: 19 Jan 2005 3:07PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am looking for any family members or any information on Earl Van Best, or Earl Van Dorn Best. I was born Earl Van Dorn Best in 1963 and was relinquished for adoption by my father, Earl Van Best, Jr., son of Earl Van Best and grandson of Earl Van Dorn Best, Great Grandson of Earl Van Dorn Best. Just 2 years ago, my birthmother and I reunited, and I began a search for my father. Regrettably, my father died in 1984, as well as my grandfather. My grandfather was a Methodist Minister, Naval Chaplain in WWII and I am looking for family members. Thanks in advance.
Gary Stewart
(formerly Earl Van Dorn Best)

Re: Earl Van Best

unanimous, william (View posts)
Posted: 27 Feb 2005 9:07PM GMT
I believe that your father was arrested in San Francisco for abducting your mother.She was 14 at the time. You were born in New Orleans. I am glad you found your birth mother !
Did not realize Van died. However there is a Earl Best living in San Francisco at this time on 46 or 47th Avenue. He is listed.
This may be you or a relative. Good luck

Gary Stewart (View posts)
Posted: 28 Feb 2005 2:01AM GMT
Yes, you are absolutely right. I was born in New Orleans and I have the police reports on my father from his arrest in New Orleans. Are you part of the "Best" family. How did you know about my father's record? Thanks,
Gary

Posted: 15 Oct 2013 7:41PM GMT
Do you still read this? I might have informations for you from Austria...

Posted: 16 Dec 2013 2:56PM GMT
Greetings Friedrich. I apologize for the delay in response. Unanimous William and I connected via private email and telephone, so there was no further need to utilize the board for conversation. Please feel free to email me at earlvanbest@gmail.com.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Posted: 16 May 2014 8:14AM GMT
I'm looking for info as well William. Hope you still check this!

Posted: 19 May 2014 7:23PM GMT
Jordan Averlock, if you want to speak to me then I suggest you send me an email and I'll schedule you. William is deceased, as I state in my book along with all other factual info. Email address gstewart@ersbm.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions