Search for content in message boards

LOWERY/SOMERVILLE

LOWERY/SOMERVILLE

grant curtis (View posts)
Posted: 6 Aug 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
The Lowery family lived in the Claremont area 1848-1850, any info would be appreciated. We know that a James Lowery died during this time period and his family came to Canada after his death.

Re: LOWERY/SOMERVILLE

Posted: 23 Oct 2001 4:18AM GMT
Edited: 31 Jan 2002 3:50AM GMT
I believe that this is the Lowery family that my Great Grandfather came from. His name was Matthew Thomas Lowery and he served in the Confederate Army. He lived in Holt Co. Mo. in 1880, and moved to Newton Co. Mo by 1890.
M.T.Lowery died in 1933 and is buried at the Mannes Cemetery, Newton Co. MO. His father was to have died when he was quite young.

Posted: 13 May 2002 11:17PM GMT
Edited: 17 Aug 2002 12:38AM GMT
I am interested in your note that your grandfather was a Matthew Thomas Lowery. My Lowery's were in Canada during the civil war but some could have came to the US.

Beneatta Teskey (View posts)
Posted: 2 Dec 2003 6:03AM GMT
Surnames: Lowery?Henry
Hi Grant

It has been a long time since we emailed each other, could you please contact me about the Lowery Family please?

Posted: 25 Nov 2012 4:32PM GMT
could someone please tell me where i can get more information on the Lowerys that came over to canada after one james lowerys death?? my name is also james lowery i am of irish decent!!!!

Posted: 1 Dec 2012 1:38AM GMT
Hi
You'd need to the give this list more info, after which I'm sure someone will be able to help you, i.e. names, DOB, dates of marriage, children (if any), what county in Ireland your Lowery/Somerville's came from, their religion, when they emigrated to Canada, etc. The more info you give, the better!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions