Search for content in message boards

Crossland and Adams

Crossland and Adams

Betty Darlene Anderson (View posts)
Posted: 8 Mar 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Crossland, Adams
My gg-grandparents were married in McMinn County, TN in 1825. Their names were John Jefferson Crossland and Elizabeth Adams. I am looking for information on either of these two families. Any information to help me locate their parents would be appreciated.

married to a grandson

Geneva (View posts)
Posted: 15 Mar 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: irene crossland
have info on irene crossland and james gann. contact me at email address
Posted: 20 Aug 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 27 Jun 2001 11:18PM GMT
Surnames: Crossland, Casey
I am looking for any information (parents, siblings, etc.)concerning Thomas Elijah Crossland who married Mary Chancey Casey (dau. od Dempsey Casey and Dicey Martin)on July 9, 1846 in McMinn County, Tennessee.

Re: Crossland and Adams

Posted: 3 Jul 2006 5:53AM GMT
I am in the middle of researching the family now and found your message. I am a direct decendant ( I believe) of John and Elizabeth. They had a boy named John who I believe is their first child. The 1870 Census shows John with a family in the town of Robidoux, MO, the same town as John Jefferson and Elizabeth Crossland. John (the son) then had my mother's father's father, Samuel T. Crossland. My grandfather Frank Arthur Crossland married my grandmother Alene Arteberry and they lived in Picher, Ok because of work in the mines. If you would like to know more email me back and we can talk on the phone and perhaps exchange info. Thank you, Teri

Posted: 15 Aug 2010 3:33PM GMT
Surnames: Crossland
John Jefferson Crossland (b 1805 TN, m Elizabeth Ann Betsy Adams 1825 TN) was the father of Samuel Turner Crossland (b 1847 TN d 1924 MO), who was the father of John Jefferson Crossland (b 1883 MO d 1952 MO), who was the father of Mary Emma Crossland (b 1914 d 2003), who was my grandmother.

I have a copies of the MO death certificates of Samuel Turner Crossland and John Jefferson Crossland (1883-1952).

Posted: 15 Sep 2010 9:59PM GMT
Surnames: Crossland, Bowers, Strickland, Edmonds,Hart, Keck, Exendine, Oxendine, Anderson

Hi, My name is Cynthia Crossland Hart. I am from the line of John Jefferson Crossland and Elizabeth Adams. My line goes from JJC and Elizabeth to John G Crossland, Thomas Jefferson Crossland to Albert Wesley Crossland to my father John William Crossland. I would love to share info with you. Hope to hear from you. Cindy
per page

Find a board about a specific topic