Search for content in message boards

Seth Wood & Jane Hodgson

Seth Wood & Jane Hodgson

Posted: 26 Jun 2002 2:17PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 2 Aug 2011 7:42PM GMT
Looking for information on Seth Henry Wood b. abt. 1820 somewhere in New York. His wife was Jane Hodgson, born in England. They had 5 children, Julia, Ida, Eleanora, Caty & Adella all born in in the Wayne County area between 1846 and 1857. Thanks for any help.

Re: Seth Wood & Jane Bathrick

Posted: 1 Aug 2011 10:27PM GMT
Surnames: bathrick wood watson estep shedd
I'm also interested in a Bathrick connection to Wood. I'm looking for a Jane Bathrick/Butterick, b. 1829 in NY. She married a Wood, then William Watson from Tekonsha, MI in 1868. Next, Andrew Jackson Estep in Iola, KS (marr.1873-divorce-1876), finally married Ranodyne Shedd back in Tekonsha. They died in 1886. Please contact me if any of this sounds familiar. Thanks!

Posted: 2 Aug 2011 7:41PM GMT
Hi Richard. When I originally posted that messsage (2002) I wasn't quite sure of Jane's maiden name. I have since found out that her name was Hodgson and she was born in Yorkshire, England. My Seth Wood's full name was Seth Henry Wood. He had a brother, Sidney Watkins Wood. Parents were Israel Wood and Julia Watkins.

Sorry I can't help you out but if you have any questions get in touch. Good Luck.

Posted: 1 Mar 2013 6:14PM GMT
Well, this may be old news by the date of your post, but I know about the last marriage of Jane to Ranodyne Shedd in Tekonsha, Mi. They are buried in Tekonsha in separate cemeteries. It was a murder/suicide death.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions