Search for content in message boards

obit look-up request - 2003 date

obit look-up request - 2003 date

Posted: 8 Apr 2013 4:15PM GMT
Classification: Lookup
Can someone help me obtain the obituary for Beryl Blemer of South Thomaston, who passed away on May 2, 2003, please? Thank you!

Kathie in California

BERYL BLEMER, CA

Posted: 8 Apr 2013 10:41PM GMT
Classification: Biography
Surnames: Heuerman Whitney BlemeR
Name: Beryl Heuerman Whitney Blemer
Birth Date: 2 May 1909
Age at Death: 94
Death Date: 2 May 2003
Burial Place: Rocklin, Placer County, California, USA

Birth: May 2, 1909
San Francisco
San Francisco County
California, USA
Death: May 2, 2003
South Thomaston
Knox County
Maine, USA

South Thomaston – Private memorial services are planned for Beryl Whitney Heuermann Blemer, 94, who died in South Thomaston.

Born in San Francisco, Calif., the daughter of Vincent Whitney and Pearl Landers Whitney, she was educated at Sacred Heart in San Francisco and Dominican College in San Rafael.

Following her marriage to Eric E. Heuermann, the couple lived on a family ranch near Woodland, Calif. She and her husband subsequently lived in Pelham Manor, N.Y., and Atlanta, Ga., eventually returning to San Francisco in 1960.

After her husband's death in 1973, she married Dr. John W. Blemer of Danville in 1985. Following his death, she returned to San Francisco, living there until 1997 when she moved to Maine.

She is survived by her sons Eric E. Heuermann of Groveland, Calif., and William W. Heuerman of South Thomaston, a stepdaughter, Lois Ann Lippincott, of Orinda, Calif., seven grandchildren and eight great-grandchildren.

She was the granddaughter of California pioneer Joel Parker Whitney, and will be buried at the Whitney family mausoleum in Rocklin, Calif., family members say.

Re: BERYL BLEMER, CA

Posted: 9 Apr 2013 12:47AM GMT
Classification: Query
Dear ELLinSpain,

Thank you so much! Did you happen to note the newspaper and date the article appeared, please?

Re: BERYL BLEMER, CA >ME

Posted: 9 Apr 2013 5:51AM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Surnames: Heuerman Whitney BlemeR
Name: BLEMER, Beryl (WHITNEY) [HEUERMANN]
Publication Date: 19 May 2003
Publication : SF Chronicle (CA)
Death Date: abt 2003
Death Place: South Thomaston ME
Age at Death: 94
Birth Date: Abt 1909

Re: BERYL BLEMER, CA >ME

Posted: 9 Apr 2013 3:21PM GMT
Classification: Query
Thank you! If I can reciprocate with research in the Sacramento, CA area, please just ask.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic