Search for content in message boards

LOOKING FOR JIMMY NORMAN TITUS OF OREGON/WASH, 1960'S

LOOKING FOR JIMMY NORMAN TITUS OF OREGON/WASH, 1960'S

Posted: 21 Jul 2001 10:12PM GMT
Edited: 17 Jan 2002 9:05PM GMT
Surnames: TITUS, DALTON
I was born WAYNE LEE TITUS in Albany ORegon in 1965. My birth parents were JIMMY NORMAN TITUS and SONIA TITUS. Sonia's maiden name was DALTON. I have just found their names on my original birth cert. and am looking for any info I can on them. I do not want to disrupt their lives....but would like some answers and info on where I come from, medical info and the like. I have two teen children who are also wondering where we come from. If you recognize these names, please do contact me with any info you have.
Thank you.

Re: LOOKING FOR JIMMY NORMAN TITUS OF OREGON/WASH, 1960'S

Pat Titus (View posts)
Posted: 23 Mar 2002 9:45PM GMT
Classification: Query
You may want to try the Montgomery Co MD sites ..... both James and Norman Titus are family names in this line of the Titus family. Just a thought! Good luck

Wade Oestreich (View posts)
Posted: 14 May 2002 1:09AM GMT
Just a note for thought. I'm related to abunch of Titus's in Oregon. Some of them came from the Nebraska area. They are well related to the Vandegrifts from Nebraska. Hope this helps!

Wade

Posted: 21 Jul 2003 9:19PM GMT
Do you happen to have relatives by the names: Orrin/Verna/John/James/Janice? From, I believe, the Eugene area? Thanks!

Cassi
cassi97080@yahoo.com

Posted: 30 Mar 2010 6:35AM GMT
Hi Wayne. I knew Jim Titus when I was younger, back in the early sixties. I remember when Jim and Sonia got married. Sue Titus was the best friend of my sister. They, the Titus family, lived in CoosBay, OR, on Crown Point, and later, in Barview, same area. It's been a long time, and I don't know where they are now, but if I can be of any help please e-mail me, and good-luck with your search.

Posted: 11 Oct 2011 6:00AM GMT
Edited: 11 Oct 2011 6:02AM GMT
Hi.
I knew Jim and Sonia in the late '50's and early '60's. I was in 7th or 8th grade with Sonia at Charleston Elementary in Coos Bay, OR in the late 1950's. I don't know where Jim went to school, He was a little older and maybe out of school. Jims family lived at Crown Point near Charleston, OR....up the road from where I lived. I know that Jim had several brothers and sisters. Jims younger sister Sue Titus was my sisters best friend. Other than that, I know that they were French Canadian. Jim was tall, brown eyes, brown hair and olive complected. His sister Sue had black curly hair and was a little darker complected than Jim.
After Jim and Sonia were married, I seem to recall that they 2 or 3 children. I moved to southern California after that and lost touch. I know for sure that they lived in Coos CO oregon for at least several years. In Coos Bay. Good luck with your search. Shari
feel free to contact me at: sharonipa@yahoo.com

Posted: 22 Jun 2012 6:27AM GMT
This is Jimmy Norman Titus Jr.. I am sure you are looking for my father.. He passed away in 1988 or 1989.. You can contact me @ erica2223@gmail.com ..
per page

Find a board about a specific topic