Search for content in message boards

Margaret Crook Clarke

Margaret Crook Clarke

Posted: 8 Jun 2013 8:39PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Crook, Clarke, Spear
I'm looking for the obituary or other information on Margaret Crook Clarke.

Margaret was born in Brooklyn NY on May 1st 1903, the daughter of John Crook and Florence Margaret Spear. She lived in Jamaica for many years. She was widowed and living in Toronto in 1991/92 when we last heard from her. She had 4 sons who I also believe lived in Canada.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Re: Margaret Crook Clarke

Posted: 10 Jun 2013 6:23PM GMT
Do you have an address for her in 1991/92? Also, whom did she marry?

Posted: 10 Jun 2013 11:50PM GMT
Margaret's nickname was Peggy. Clarke was her married name. My husband never knew the name of her husband, who died in Jamaica before Peggy came to Canada. The last address we have for her was 67 Curzon St in Toronto.

Peggy was in her late 80's when I met her in 1992/93 and in reasonably good health. I presume she died between 1993 and 2003.

Posted: 11 Jun 2013 1:02PM GMT
From older Canadian telephone directories at Ancestry.ca, M.A. Clark (no e) was listed at 67 Curzon Street up until the year 2001. In 2002, there is a J. Clarke at the same address. There is also a T. Clarke at 40 Curzon and an L. Clarke at 15 Curzon in the same timeframe.

There is an R. Clarke listed at 67 Curzon today with a current phone number available at 411.ca

per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions