Search for content in message boards

BETZ, Henry Charles

BETZ, Henry Charles

Posted: 28 Aug 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Edited: 10 Jul 2001 12:11AM GMT
Surnames: BETZ, NIKODYM, MILNER, TIPPIT, SAITO, LAWRENSON, DAVIDSON
BETZ, Henry Charles; age 82; d. 15 Aug 1999, Crescent City, Del Norte Co., CA; b. 27 May 1917, Mount Harris, CO; other surnames mentioned: NIKODYM, MILNER, TIPPIT, SAITO, LAWRENSON, DAVIDSON; Curry Coastal Pilot; 8/18/99

Re: BETZ, Henry Charles

Posted: 30 Sep 2001 7:12AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 21 Aug 2005 3:08AM GMT
Responding to your posting. Henry Charles Betz was my father...who are you, please? I'm thinking you might be the grandaughter of Joe and Lydia (Betz) Nikodym?

With all good wishes,

Posted: 5 Sep 2005 6:42PM GMT
I am the daughter of this Henry Charles Betz...he was actually born in Pagoda, Colorado, near Mount Harris. Although he died in Crescent City, his residence was Brookings, Curry County OR.

Our ancestor is also a Henry Betz, born Baden Germany in 1831, and moved to El Dorado KS.

My paternal grandfather was born Charley Betz, 1878, in El Dorado KS... but changed his name to Charles Henry Betz. Apparently this took place before he joined the 21st Kansas Volunteers, Company H, for the Spanish American War (The 21st and Company H never went overseas).

My paternal grandmother was Lydia Mae Kerns, of Snowshoe, PA.

I welcome any correspondence...

My maternal line is Nelson and Sole, Cambridgeshire, England.

M.G. Betz
mgbetz@dslextreme.com

Posted: 11 Oct 2006 1:07AM GMT
Update 10/10/06

S/B Henry BeTTz from Baden, son born Charley BeTTz.

Charley later aka Charles Henry Betz. 2nd wife, Lydia May Kerns aka Kearns of Snowshoe PA.

Am interested in Civil War info on Lydia's brother John Kearns, Union. Regiment unknown at this time.

Mary G. Betz
los angeles ca
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions