Search for content in message boards

Weech Family

Weech Family

Posted: 13 Sep 2000 6:24PM GMT
Edited: 8 Apr 2002 9:09PM GMT
Looking for any information on Henry Mathew Weech, born Dec 1869 in Nassau, Bahamas. His parents are listed as Robert H. Weech and Cassandra Weech.Henry married Isbella M. Kempen May 31,1891 in Key West,Florida. The information I have on Isbella is as follows: She was born on Feb.7,1875 in Hope Estate,Bahamas and was baptised approximatey July 13,1875 by a Reverend William Jackson. Her parents are listed as John A. Kemp and Mary J.Kemp of Hope Estate, Eleuthera, Bahamas.She reportedly died in November of 1949 and is buried in Tampa,Florida. If anybody can help,please do.

Henry Mathew Weech

Margaret Weech (View posts)
Posted: 19 Feb 2001 12:04PM GMT
This is in response to Message #71:

Henry Mathew Weech is my husband's paternal grandfather. We have a little additional information to what you posted in your message and would love to share it with you.
How are you related? Please contact by email. We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Henry Mathew Weech

Posted: 20 Feb 2001 7:18PM GMT
Edited: 8 Apr 2002 9:09PM GMT
Response to Message #111- I was elated to see a response to my message regarding Henry Weech. I am the grandson of Hilda Weech, daughter of Henry Weech and Isbella Kempen. Hilda was born 12-1-1896 in Key West and died on 5-21-1998 in Lakeland, Florida. My father has given me some information on the Weech side of the family,so I will be very anxious and interested to see and share any information that might benefit us both. I will be looking forward to hearing from you. I'm new at this,so I posted this on the message board again since I didn't see an e-mail address for you in your response.

Henry Mathew Weech

Henry A. Weech (View posts)
Posted: 21 Feb 2001 6:55PM GMT
Reply to Message 112:

I am the nephew of Hilda Weech Snyder. I think the last time I saw her was at my father's funeral in 1982.

I assume your father is Jeff Snyder. The last I knew he lived in Lakeland. Is this still the case?

We have information on the Weech family that may be of interest to you. The e-mail address is HAW38@aol.com. I hope the site administrator does not remove the address. You can find my mailing address on switchboard.com if all else fails. I would like to continue the interchange since you seem to have found information we could not get.
My father was Henry A. Weech, Sr. and was called Alec in the family. His nickname to his friends was "Red". My family nickname was (is) Skid, but I go by Hank now. That takes less explaining.

Please contact me either by e-mail or snail mail. Please give my regards to your father.

Regards

Henry A. Weech, Jr
aka Hank

per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions