Search for content in message boards

Looking for my children's Family

Looking for my children's Family

Michelle Valerie Rangihuna (View posts)
Posted: 27 Mar 2002 2:05PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: adcock; stark
My children are descendant's of Clifford Adcock. They are descendant's of Amelia Stark and Wyald Stark. If anyone can help me find their family please email me back ... please ... please .... please .... thank you so much if you can

Re: Looking for my children's Family

Posted: 29 Mar 2002 2:17AM GMT
Edited: 1 May 2002 6:00PM GMT
Any particular state?--June

Clifford (View posts)
Posted: 23 Jan 2005 3:21AM GMT
Well fancy that. Are in the UK? My Name is Clifford Cunningham, my Mothers name is Adcock my greatx7grandfather's name is Daniel Adcock b. Luton/Tower Hill c. 1750 d 1790, my mother has just sent me a disk of my family tree which is 180 pages long and starts 1750-2004, and everyone in between. I was living in London for two years, I will pass on your info to Mum and she will contact you

leone grant (View posts)
Posted: 24 Feb 2005 11:47PM GMT
hi, my mother is Joanne ( Adcock) on her fathers side we are descendants from amelia and wyald stark (he died in invercargill, nz), and they had a son named james, wyald stark was american indian and a horseman. my mothers family on her fathers side live in australia. if you want to know more i can contact my mother and get details for you if you think we have the same family.

Posted: 13 Jul 2005 4:03AM GMT
Surnames: Adcock, Reynolds,
Hi
my name is John Doran and I am looking for John Adcock
married Lydia Reynolds abt 1879 or earlier.
emigrated to Lyttelton NZ arriving 24 Dec 1879
three left Gravesend John, Lydia and Edith a daughter
Annie Waitara was born 18 Dec 1879 aboard the ship "Waitara". at this point I have come to a brick wall.
johnandhelen@clear.net.nz
many thanks for you patience.
John

Barry Adcock (View posts)
Posted: 25 Apr 2006 10:58AM GMT
Hi Michelle
I knew Cliff he was my great uncle and I used to visit him regularly at Rannerdale War Veteran's Home in Christchurch. His eldest son Bill still lives in ChCh. Please return email if you are interested in finding out more...regards, Barry Adcock

Michelle Rangihuna (View posts)
Posted: 25 Apr 2006 8:47PM GMT
Hi Barry

I have since found the genealogy tracing right back to Wyald Stark. He had 2 daughters Martha and Amelia. Martha passed when she was only a youngster so all the Adcock descendants come from Amelia. I presume Clifford was the the youngest son of 8 children - am I on the right track? I obtained the genalogy from Laurie and Frank ?. I'm sorry I did have the email address and they live in Auckland - Laurie is the descendant. It was absolutely overwhelming to receive it - such an awesome gift to receive. If you like, I would love to send a copy of it to you. Thank goodness I took a hard copy of it and gave it to my Mum for safe keeping. I did have it on computer but when I left my job, I had to return the laptop. They dumped everything I had on to discs but I haven't looked at them since I gave the laptop back. Thank you for contacting me. The family my children are apart of live in Gisborne. Elaine Adcock (now Martin-King) is the children's Great Grandmother (she turns 80 on 01/07/06) and Dianne is their Nanny (she turns 50 on 20/08/06). Nikki is their Dad (he turns 31 on 30/04/06) and Brooke (she turns 13 on 19/08/06) and Keri (he turns 9 on 13/08/06) are my children's names. Rather than ramble on if you would like to write to me my forwarding address is 36 Paraone Road, GISBORNE. Thank you once again and I look forward to hearing back from you. Cheers Michelle :-)

Posted: 29 Jan 2013 2:27PM GMT
Surnames: Adcock, Walton
Hello Adcock descendants.
Obviously this is years after your posts above, so...you are more than likely up to date with your genealogy research by now (Jan. 2013).
However, just in case you are not, Martha (Adcock) (married David Walton)that you have mentioned above DID NOT pass away when she was a youngster. Martha is my paternal Grandmother....(David, my Grandfather)Take another closer look at Laurie & Franks 'Adcock Family Tree'. Martha added to that tree by the droves - and definitely left her mark to carry on.

Posted: 1 Feb 2013 1:12AM GMT
Surnames: adcock stark
Hi, I am part of that family :-)

Posted: 1 Aug 2013 6:17AM GMT
In case any of you would like to make contact, I am the Laurie Rands that is mentioned a few times in this thread,,, I can be contacted at

frankandlaurie@randsclan.com

Laurie Rands
per page

Find a board about a specific topic