Search for content in message boards

MOSES WILSON - 1767

MOSES WILSON - 1767

Posted: 19 Mar 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 19 Jul 2001 8:16PM GMT
Surnames: WILSON, WILLSON, TANNER, HOWSON, BOOTH
Found this will - does anyone have descendants of this Wilson?
WILL BOOK 2X - AMELIA CO VA
RICHARD WILLSON. Will d. Sept. 14, 1767, pro. Apr. 28, 1768. Wit. Joel Tanner, John Howson, Rhomas Booth. Ex. wife Ann Willson, son Moses Willson. Leg: wife Ann Wilson, use of plantation where I now live with 200 acres adj. for life, then to be sold & money div. equally between 5 children Moses, Richard, John, Martha, & Ann Willson. (Moses Willson is eldest son.) 12 pounds raised out of est. to be equally div. between sons Richard & John when Richard is 21. Estate not to be appraised.

Re: MOSES WILSON - 1767

Posted: 15 Sep 2003 3:28PM GMT
Edited: 19 Sep 2005 2:05PM GMT
Surnames: Wilson
I am looking for a Moses Wilson born abt. 1803 married Margaret Poulston. I think he was born in Pa. One of his children was Thomas P.P. Wilson ,married Sarah Eliz Lepp.I would appreciate any help.

Re: MOSES WILSON - 1767

Posted: 6 Aug 2013 4:32PM GMT
Surnames: Wilson
I am not positive but i believe that I do. I think this Moses, son Richard, Martha, etc moved to Henry County. The 1790 list of heads of households fits with this family. There are several Moses but I think he may be one of them. I too am looking at him. I believe Richard to be the brother of James and maybe another brother (William?). My relative Daniel is in Henry in the 1790s but I can't nail his father for sure. It does appears all these are of the same family.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions