Search for content in message boards

Mary Ethel BAGGETT, d. 26 July 1978

Mary Ethel BAGGETT, d. 26 July 1978

Posted: 20 Nov 2001 3:31PM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Surnames: Baggett, Perry
A collection of obituary clippings recently came my way from an aunt. They seem to be related to the BAGGETT surname in some way. Most are not my line and I have no further information; however, I thought that they might be helpful to other researchers and will be posting them as time permits. Unfortunately, most of the clippings do not include the source newspaper. Most appear to have a Clarksville, TN / Middle Tennessee connection and are likely from either the local Clarksville paper, The Nashville Banner or The Tennessean (Nashville).

Deceased: Mary Ethel Baggett
Residence: Goodlettsville, TN
Date of Death: 26 July 1978
Place of Death: At her home in Goodlettsville, TN
Date of Burial: 28 July 1978
Place of Burial: Pleasant Hill Cemetery, Sylvia, TN
Parents:
Spouse:
Son(s): Guy Baggett, Bucyrus, OH; Russell Baggett, Rockford, IL; Rev. Robert L. Baggett, Dickson, TN
Daughter(s): Mrs. Margaret Edwards, Dickson, TN; Mrs. Hazel Hafner, Charlotte, TN; Mrs. Mary Aman, Conover, WI; Mrs. Ruth Bess, Goodlettsville, TN; Mrs. June Adams, Burns, TN
Brother: Glen Perry, Nashville, TN
Sisters: Clara Harris and Gladys Perry, Nashville, TN
Grandchildren: 29
Funeral Home: Dicson Funeral Home, Dickson, TN
Misc.: Bro. Laureen Atkins to conduct funeral.
Source:

Typo Correction

Edward Carter (View posts)
Posted: 21 Nov 2001 2:53PM GMT
Dicson Funeral Home should read Dickson Funeral Home.

Spouse: Edgar BAGGETT; d. 1989, TN

Posted: 18 Jan 2002 2:58PM GMT
For an obiturary for the spouse of Mary Ethel BAGGETT see the posting for Edgar BAGGETT on 18 Jan 2002.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions