Search for content in message boards

Duggan/English South Australia

Duggan/English South Australia

Posted: 25 Nov 2010 7:22AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Duggan English
Seeking information regarding George Duggan and Mary Duggan (nee English). George born Co.Cork c.1848 par. Dennis and Bridget. Mary born Co.Tipperary c.1853 par. John and Mary English. Married 1875 Boston Massachusetts. Arrive Australia c.1876 Melbourne Vic. In South Australia by early 1880s

Re: Duggan/English South Australia

Posted: 5 Mar 2011 7:57AM GMT
Surnames: Duggan
Hi!
I'm not sure if this helps but I am also searching for Duggans in South Australia, Australia. Brian, Gordon, Shirley, Maureen, Heather and Marie Duggan. I know Shirley was born 1929 and they are all siblings. So they may be the children, grand children or nieces and nephews of the Duggans you are searching?

Posted: 8 Mar 2011 12:51AM GMT
Thanks for your message.
The christian names you mentioned are not familiar to me.
I have little information about the extended Duggan family. If you are aware of their parents names, I may be able to confirm whether they are part of my Duggan family.
Regards, Jenni Warman

Posted: 25 Apr 2012 4:41AM GMT
Edited: 25 Apr 2012 4:42AM GMT
Hi
I am of Duggan decendants in South Australia.
My Grandmother is Lorraine Mary (deceased) sister of David, Charlie and Brian, children of Jack Nichollas and wife Annie (nee Tietz)
Please contact me back if youre interested in any other information that i may have of use for you. Id also likr more information :)
Cherie

Posted: 29 Apr 2012 3:47AM GMT
Hi Cherie,
I have not been able to make contact with anyone related to my branch of the Duggans so far and would be more than happy to find a link with your family. You did not say where Duggan comes in to your family tree. I stated in my initial post my earliest Duggan connections with South Australia. My great grandfather was Denis James Duggan and my grandmother was Jean Nance Duggan. Do you know of any connections with my family?
Regards Jenni

Posted: 29 Apr 2012 11:02PM GMT
Hi Jenni,
my Mum has the all the "old" information regarding the Duggan side with her.
I am in the process of having it all sent to me so then hopefully I most definetely will be able to help you out, somewhere!
Let you know as soon as i know :)

Posted: 29 Jul 2013 2:45PM GMT
I'm not sure if you have ever found out where they were from but I think that I may be able to help you. You can e-mail me at bredanolanh@eircom.net

Posted: 31 Jul 2013 1:23AM GMT
Hi,
Were you able to find any information that may link our two families. I can be emailed on warmanjennifer@hotmail.com
Regards,
Jenni Warman
per page

Find a board about a specific topic