Search for content in message boards

Flora Huxol

Flora Huxol

Beverly Shikles (View posts)
Posted: 30 Jan 2002 2:36AM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Surnames: Huxol, Schmidt, Blumer, Preabt, Karl
Flora Huxol, 99, Hermann, died Wednesday, January 20, 1999, at Frene Valley Health Center, Hermann.

She was born November 20, 1899, at Montgomery county, the daughter of Conrad Schmidt and wife Roseina, nee Blumer.

On July 30, 1925, she was united in marriage to Louis Huxol at Washington.

Mrs. Huxol was a homemaker.

She was preceded in death by her husband, by two sisters, Bertha Preabt and Rosa Karl, and by four brothers, Herman, Fred, Emil and Robert Schmidt.

Mrs. Huxol is survived by one son, Earl Huxol, Hermann; one daughter, Delphine F. Huxol, Hermann; one brother Ernest Schmidt, Columbia; three grandchildren; seven great-grandchildren; two great-great-grandchildren; other relatives and many friends.

Funeral services were held Saturday, January 23, at Toedtmann & Grosse Funeral Home, Hermann, with Rev. James Elliott officiating. Interment was in Oak Haven Memorial Gardens, Hermann.

Memorials to St. Paul's United Church of Christ are preferred.

The Huxol family was served by Toedtmann & Grosse Funeral Home, Hermann.

Re: Flora Huxol

monte preabt (View posts)
Posted: 2 Jul 2002 4:23AM GMT
Classification: Query
My grandmother was a sister of Flora and married John A. Preabt onDec 4,1907 in Case, Mo. . I am trying to do geneology on the Preabt family. I have extensive research done on Flora`s family, back to 1600`s. please contact me if you can help me with the Preabt`s or would like help with the Schmidt`s or Blumer`s
per page

Find a board about a specific topic