Search for content in message boards

Robin Sterling

Robin Sterling

Glenda Stancil, Hardman (View posts)
Posted: 30 Aug 2004 2:13AM GMT
Where has Robin Sterlings site on Blount Co. gone. It is the very best Co. site I have come across. Help?hughglen@powernet.org

Re: Robin Sterling

Jean (View posts)
Posted: 30 Aug 2004 3:27AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 2 Sep 2004 3:05AM GMT
From what I understand Robin's site is under construction and will be back up soon. I really enjoy his site too.

Posted: 30 Aug 2004 12:33PM GMT
Edited: 4 Sep 2004 5:35PM GMT
The site is back on line after some reconstruction. Go here:

http://home.hiwaay.net/~bobwonda/index.html

Let me know what you think of the content and new format!

Glenda Stancil, H ardman (View posts)
Posted: 30 Aug 2004 2:05PM GMT
Thanks so much.By the way My grandmother Bertie Lee Millwood married George Franklin Stancil. She is dau. of James Franklin and Mary Catherine Allred Her grandparents are William Dallas Allred and Mary Estes. Have lots on Allreds but not much on Stancil Thanks again you have a wonderful site. YOU HAVE HELPED ME A LOT WITH THESE CEM LISTINGS!!!!!!!! Glenda

Posted: 30 Aug 2004 2:10PM GMT
Edited: 4 Sep 2004 5:35PM GMT
We are related. I am descended from William Dallas Allred's sister, Sylvania.

Glenda Stancil,Hardman (View posts)
Posted: 30 Aug 2004 2:51PM GMT
Thought so. Have tried to get together with Phillip Sterling. But so for have not been able to.One of the Sterlings married Kate Millwood.Do not know which without my paper work handy. But I do have the info on that.Kate was my grannys sister.You have the most informative county site that I know of I greatly appreciate it. Thanks again Format is great.
Glenda

Posted: 22 Jun 2007 12:21AM GMT
My name is Jackie Russell (THOMAS ALLRED, SAMUEL LEMULE ALLRED, ENOCH ALLRED, WILLIAM LABAN ALLRED, HUGH THOMAS ALLRED, MAMIE RUTH ALLRED, and MYSELF) I have seen alot of your research on the Allred's and Sterlings on the net and would like more info on Joseph Sterling and Georgia Alabama "Bammie" Allred if you have any. I would very much like to exchange info,stories,news clippings and pictues with anyone on my Allred line. My E-mail is chubbybjack@yahoo.com and ph.# 662-369-9816. This is what I have.

1. GEORGIA ALABAMA "BAMMIE"4 ALLRED (WILLIAM DALLAS3, SOLOMON2, THOMAS1) was born Oct 1882 in Alabama. She married JOSEPH STERLING 24 Nov 1899 in Cullman County, Alabama, son of JOSIAH STERLING and SARAH FORTNER. He was born 1878, and died Aft. 1947.

Marriage Notes for GEORGIA ALLRED and JOSEPH STERLING:
Alabama Marriage Collection, 1800-1969
Name: Joseph Sterling
Spouse: Bonnie Allred
Marriage Date: 24 Nov 1899
County: Cullman
State: Alabama
Source information: Hunting For Bears
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions