Search for content in message boards

Goff, Gough, Gaugh, Clark Connection

Goff, Gough, Gaugh, Clark Connection

Martha Marshall (View posts)
Posted: 25 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Goff, Gough, Gaugh, Clark, Grappe, Jones, White
Searching for descendents and Ancestors of Louisiana Goff/Gaugh born 1848 La Died 1900's Anderson Co. Tx. married William Washington Clark 1870 Natchitoches, La. Known to have brother William Jesse Gough Born La. around 1850 Died Nacadoches, Tx. wife ? Faires. Believe possible their parents are Jesse Goff of Ala. wife S.A. of Ark family recorded on the 1850 Bienville Parish census. Appreciate any information on Jesse Goff family or possible connections to Goff families of area. Other family members lines known are Grappe, Jones and White families of La. connections. Appreciate any help in locating descendents are history of ansestors. Thanks Martha Marshall

Goff/White connection

Katherine (View posts)
Posted: 27 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Goff, White
Have info on goff white, lamar county, Texas

Re: Goff/White connection

Posted: 11 Feb 2002 6:04AM GMT
Surnames: Baber
new email: skatkat1@msn.com
updated: 02/2002

Re: Goff, Gough, Gaugh, Clark Connection

Posted: 14 Dec 2005 1:35PM GMT
Edited: 23 Jan 2006 9:34PM GMT
Surnames: Gough
Martha: Please e-mail me regarding the above message.

Ronald H. Gough

Re: Goff, Gough, Gaugh, Clark Connection

Posted: 1 Aug 2012 4:33AM GMT
Surnames: Gough, White, Williams
Hi Martha, I know this post is over 10 years old, but you never know. I am looking for my gg grandparents. my g grandmother was Tennessee Pinquite Gough. She was an orphan. It has been passed down by word of mouth that her father was William Gough. He died before she was born. Her mother was Martha Williams, a Choctaw Indian, and died in childbirth, June 30, 1876. The doctor present, William V Taylor named her after his home state. So far I can find no evidence (besides my g grandmother!) that any of these people ever existed! Please contact me with any information you might have. One last thing, Tennessee married James Henry White. Thanks! sincerely, Laura White Lewis
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions