Search for content in message boards

re: Paul Neal - update

re: Paul Neal - update

Beverly Hunt Bedford (View posts)
Posted: 27 May 2000 3:41PM GMT
Arrived back home checked my descendants ancestors genealogy book(1653-1968)listed John Wesley Neal (1844-1926),sons Paul (1892-?) Edwin E.(1872-1964).John wife Nancy (Howell)had 11 other children. They lived in the Melvern, Kansas area. Edwin's son, Jesse Harold, eventually moved to Auburn, Alabama; where they were when the book was put together. So possibly the Paul Neal from the GA area is related - one never knows. The book I have is very thorough if you think we could be related, let me know. I find this all very interesting. Good Luck - Beverly

Neal Family

Sherry Neal (View posts)
Posted: 5 Jun 2000 9:50AM GMT
Our family has been traced back to a James Neal born about 1793 in Newberry County, South Carolina. Haven't been able to get past that.

I'm just starting to look...

Sherry Neal McGowens (View posts)
Posted: 7 Jun 2000 8:27AM GMT
I'm just starting to look for records on my family.
My father is from Newberry, SC and his name was Freddie Neal.
MY grandparents are Willie and Daisey Mae Williams Neal.
I'm not sure if it is the same family because I haven't gotten into my search for
long. I decided to write you because I've never known another Sherry Neal in my
26 years of living. If you have advice on how to get started please let me know.
Thank you.

Neal Family

Sherry Neal (View posts)
Posted: 7 Jun 2000 9:10AM GMT
One great source of tracing your family back is the census records. I've been lucky and met via the internet others who have helped me on mine. Our Neal family has been traced back to a James Neal, born about 1793 in Newberry, South Carolina. If you want to, e-mail me direct with some names and dates and I'll try to help you find your family. My father was Albert Wiley Neal and his father was Wiley Dossie Neal. sneal@ pldi.net

John Wesley Neal grandfather

Linda Neal-Baker (View posts)
Posted: 21 Jun 2000 12:07AM GMT
My grandfather's name was John Wesley Neal. My father was named J W Neal. My grandfather married Bessie Mae Welch. She died in Corpus Christi, Texas around 1973, and I believe he died in the 1960's, but no one knows anything about him. Could you help? Where do I start?

John Wesley Neal

Linda Neal Baker (View posts)
Posted: 21 Jun 2000 4:58PM GMT
Just rec'd the message. I am busy these next several days with out of town guests for granddaughter's graduation. As soon as I can I will do some research in my genealogy book forward some information that might be of some help. Who knows we may be distant cousins !!

John Wesley Neal

Beverly Hunt Bedford (View posts)
Posted: 21 Jun 2000 5:03PM GMT
SORRY I just posted a note, but made an error stating it was from Linda Neal Baker. I was responding to her - my goof !

Linda Neal

R.Will (View posts)
Posted: 23 Jun 2000 7:34PM GMT
I am searching for a Linda Neal who was once married to my uncle from Colorado. His name was Jerry McTavish. Jerry and Linda lived in Colorado and divorced in Chicago, Illinois. Are you that Linda?

R.Will

Linda Neal-Baker (View posts)
Posted: 23 Jun 2000 11:32PM GMT
Sorry, I'm not the Linda Neal you are looking for. I have always been in Texas. Good luck finding the right one though.

Re: John Wesley Neal grandfather

Posted: 28 Jul 2001 10:24AM GMT
I wonder did your father have a brother named L W neal...
per page

Find a board about a specific topic