Search for content in message boards

Alice Titus Wixam married Robert Wixam around 1650's

Alice Titus Wixam married Robert Wixam around 1650's

Danielle Snell (View posts)
Posted: 14 Aug 2001 4:11PM GMT
Surnames: Titus, Wixam
I' am looking for information on Alice Titus who married Robert Wixam. I don't know when she was born or when she died. I can give you her children's names though and when one of them was born.
Barnabas b. 1663 married Sarah Remick and Hannah Chase
Titus
Jemima and there is another one but I can't think of the person's name. If you have any information on Alice please feel free to contact me dani _MSU_snell@hotmail.com
Thanks a lot and Good luck,
Danielle

Re: Alice Titus Wixam married Robert Wixam around 1650's

Posted: 21 Oct 2001 4:55AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Wixam
Hi Danielle. I too am a descendent of Robert Wixam and Alice Titus. I have not been able to find anything on her other than an approximate date of birth in 1620. I can't find her parents or Robert's. I will let you know if I can find anything though. Do you have anything on Robert's parents? Let me know and good luck.
Debbie

Posted: 21 Oct 2001 4:56AM GMT

Posted: 18 Mar 2010 1:09PM GMT
not sure if you are still researching this, but I show Alice Titus b about 1631 in Maine, married Robert Wixam about 1654, her father was possibly Robert Titus. Alice & Robert had 4 children, all born in Eastham, MA, Jemina B8-30-1655 D 10-1-1686; Titus B 12-2-1657 D2-16-1717or 1718; Elizabeth B 5-29-1660 D12-1669 & Barnabus B7-13-1663 D 6-12-1735. I found this info in a book in the Eastham Library, but lost the citation. Have some further info if you are interested, but at this point, you may have more than I do, Note that Robert, Alice & Jemina all died within 3 weeks of each other, must have been some influenza or other disease

Posted: 18 Mar 2010 1:14PM GMT
Robert is as far as I go back also, read a book in Eastham Library, he was born in Broughton, Oxfordshire, England and was an indentured servant. Lost the citation, will look again when I go back to Cape Cod. Seem to remember he was did surveying (land) and was a Town selectman. I descend from Robert & Alice through Barnabus, down to Peleg who came to Putnam County, NY

Posted: 22 Jul 2012 2:05AM GMT
Hello,
Is there any possibility that you have found the citation from the Eastham Library?

Thanks!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions