Search for content in message boards

Looking for cousin Judy Furguson

Looking for cousin Judy Furguson

R. Wooten (View posts)
Posted: 11 Oct 2000 9:12PM GMT
My aunt Ethel Wooten Furguson has a daughter Judy Furguson who I last knew to be in the Los Angeles, CA area in the 1970's timeframe.

I moved to West Virginia a while then and lost touch with her.

Judy was born in West Virginia, as was I.
I do not know your married name, so if you read this and remember your Wooten cousins, we all say Hi...to Judy

lost relatives

scotty wooten (View posts)
Posted: 11 Dec 2000 12:16AM GMT
Do you by chance might have known a harlan wooten from wva? I'am his son and i'm trying to find my other brothers and or sisters that my father had by another lady named pearl wooten. If you have any knowled as to where i may find them please contact me. thanks: scotty allen wooten

lost relatives/West Virginia

Mari Wooten (View posts)
Posted: 12 Dec 2000 10:47PM GMT
Scotty,

I was born in West Virginia
I am trying to find cousins as I believe more than half of my aunts and uncles are deceased by now. I never really got to know my Wooten relatives. I met some of them in the early 50s I guess when we were children living on the George Wooten farm

I do not have any Harlah or Pearl in my list of known relatives. sorry

mari wooten/ lost relatives wva.

scotty wooten (View posts)
Posted: 13 Dec 2000 11:53AM GMT
Mari: I appreciate your reply. maybe we can end up finding our relatives in time. I'm really determined to find my other siblings. I myself am among the youngest children my father had. I'm 37 years old. I was told that my father when he left he moved to florida . i'm not sure if that's a fact or not but I do know he passed on @ the age of 52,and was to have been buried in winterhaven florida. where he was to have moved when he left us in california. my birth place. I have been living in alabama for 25 years now and have wondered where my other brothers @ sister (s) are and if their still living. I wish i knew all of my siblings names but I don't the only one I know of is a brother named james. I believe he was the eldest of my siblings. I to have checked every record that I can on the computer to find a harlan wooten that passed in 1974 but have been unsuccesful thus far but i'm not going to give up. i'm currently checking cemeteries for recorded burials. maybe if I can find my fathers grave I can atleast if I don't find my siblings I'll be able to visit my fathers grave. But anyways I wish you luck in finding your relatives your looking for, and if you by chance do find something new please send a reply.

Sincerly,

Scott wooten

lost relatives from W Va

Mari Wooten (View posts)
Posted: 13 Dec 2000 10:24PM GMT
Scotty,

Thank you for your reply. I wish you luck also.

My father died at age 52 in Riverside County California.

his name was Luther B Wooten Sr. I probably had stated that before. He was military.

to my knowledge none of his many brothers lived in California. But I did not know that family very well.

Do you have any Wooten relatives born in Princeton West Virginia.

Most of my siblings still live in California
I am 54 my youngest sibling is 46

well I guess we are probably not from the same W Va family of Wootens, but so far I have not heard from any one who is.

Re: lost relatives/West Virginia

Posted: 3 Jul 2001 1:43AM GMT
Classification: Query
MARI,
IM LOOKING FOR WEST VIRGINIA WOOTENS ALSO,IM LOOKING FOR GEORGE WOOTEN'S PARENTS. HAVE YOU HEARD OF WALTER,FRANK,HALEN?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions