Search for content in message boards

Walter or Wolter

Walter or Wolter

Judy Laird (View posts)
Posted: 5 Mar 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Walter Or Wolter
Looking for info. about Otto Charles Walter,(Wolter) family.
Sister name Dorothea Sophia Adolphine, died Dec. 3,1836.
Brothers Carl Friedrich Wilhelm, Albert Carl Friedich,Hermann Johann Friedrich.
Father's name was Johann Friedrich Wolter, and Hennette Charlotte Elenore Franck,(her maiden name).
Johanna Friedrich, worked in the dairy business.
This was my gg grandfather.
Judy (USA)

Re: Walter or Wolter

Posted: 19 Dec 2001 1:56PM GMT
Edited: 28 Feb 2002 10:51PM GMT
This my be a repeat of a message just sent....

I am looking for data on John Peter Wolter (Bn 1830) and came to Americia in 1846 through New Orleans. He work the Mississippi and Ohio rivers and settled in Ill for a short time (Also lived in Southport Ill..the only Southport I found was on the border of Wis and Ill).

What caught my eye on your message was some of the names. My Father's name was Amadeus Frank (Bn 1894), Brothers John Henry and Edward William. Sisters, Sophia Monica, Phillippine Elizabeth, Estella Dorothea, Lucille Marie and Delphine Margaret. All born between 1880 and 1905. My Grandfather (John William) was Bn 1855 in Guttenbberg Ia. and know for sure he had 3 brothers. Henry, Frank and Bernard. I also know, John Peter had a brother Franz who live in Guttenberg (Bn 1825-1835). Any hint of a connection?

Posted: 3 Nov 2013 5:05PM GMT
Otto Charles Wolter aka otto carl moritz was my great grandfather....he married malinda Elizabeth long....their daughter marie Henrietta walter was my paternal grandmother

Posted: 22 Mar 2014 7:01PM GMT
Judy.. I am anita, daughter of moody and Juanita Harvey. Moody was the son of marie Henrietta walter(wolter) daughter of carl monrell walter/karl moritz wolter...the names you listed above match my geneology....my e-mail address is bubblesdixie@yahoo.com.. dba chick is Sandra
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions