Search for content in message boards

Augustus Wentworth

Augustus Wentworth

patricia clapp (View posts)
Posted: 5 Jan 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 24 May 2005 3:35PM GMT
Surnames: Wentworth, Adams
Need to find augustus wentworth and his first wife have reason to believe that this is his second wife. He had a daughter trying to find out if there were any more children.His daughter married Harvey earle Adams 1910 and had a son Nov 1910 who was my father any help or clue would be appreciated. Patricia adams clapp

Edwin Augustus Wentworth of Sidney, ME

Posted: 6 Jan 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 24 May 2005 3:36PM GMT
Surnames: Wentworth
Hi Patricia, From the family of Edwin Augustus Wentworth of Sidney, Me 12 children .There was son Augustus Edward Wentworth that m. Rosalie York .They resided in Waterville. There was only one marriage. I dont know names of children. Then sister Carrie Wentworth m. Virgil Wentworth and had Milo H.. Nellie A. Maud A. Lillian E. Louise M. This is info I have if you can make a connection e-mail me Do you think that maybe Nellie(daughter of Carrie and Virgil) married your relations? Regards Joan

Re: Augustus Wentworth

Posted: 6 Jan 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 24 May 2005 3:35PM GMT
Surnames: Wentworth, Adams, Carpenter,
Hi Patricia, I checked Me. State Marriage Archives and found Nellie A. Wentworth Westbrook Me. m. E.Harvey Adams Westbrook, Me. Wed. June 15, 1910 .Then I found Anna L. Carpenter Hammond Pl. Me. Earl Adams Ludlow Me. m. Wednesday Jan. 4, 1911. Hope I have found right relatives. Go into Me. marriage Archives and type in name. Then make print and if right persons. Send to address on form. These records are all marriages from 1892-1922. Regards, Joan

chiquita (View posts)
Posted: 11 Jun 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 24 May 2005 3:37PM GMT
pat
harvey and nellie had a daughter named almeda f ,b.04--02-16 --d. 03-13-97. don't know of any other children,
i am trying to find out what almeda's daughter from her first marriage died from .i think the name was (trew) second marriage was e.a.hurteau.
where is kennebec co?
have a ss applacation with info.+ death certificate.
did nellie marry a second time to a welch?
will help any way i can .e-mail me soon

thanks

chiquita

Dennis (View posts)
Posted: 9 Jul 2002 7:08PM GMT
Edited: 24 May 2005 3:37PM GMT
Surnames: Wentworth, Adams, Welch, Hurteau
Chiquita,

I am the ggrandson of Nellie A Wentworth Adams Welch. I will find the information you are looking for regarding the death of Almeda's daughter. Her son Gene Hurteau is still living in the Springfield Mass, area, where Almeda passed away. I am interested in your ancestral connection to Almeda.

Dennis

Posted: 11 Jul 2002 12:58AM GMT
Edited: 24 May 2005 3:38PM GMT
Surnames: Wentworth, Adams, Welch
I was shocked to finally see another family member of the Wentworth,Adams,Welch..descendants.......Wow ...I have been looking and looking.......finally I have come across another Family member...........I am the Grand-daughter of Nellie Wentworth,Adams Welch..My Father was Charles..Mymother wasOrva........................I am very interested in seeking out more info regarding my family histry......My sister Jacqueline and I have been trying to get the history down for our grandchildren.........Please contact me at Stormbrandy@hotmail.msn.com......WOW

jackie (View posts)
Posted: 22 Aug 2003 6:49AM GMT
Edited: 24 May 2005 3:38PM GMT
Surnames: Wentworth
If nellie wentworth was born in 1901 and gave birth to a son in 1910 that would make nellie 9 years old but the son had a sister that was older. Nellie would be how old?

Posted: 22 May 2005 1:10PM GMT
Edited: 24 May 2005 3:39PM GMT
Need to find eldest sister. Patricia clapp.

Posted: 9 Jan 2013 4:16AM GMT
Hi I am researching the same tree as u
per page

Find a board about a specific topic