Search for content in message boards

Looking for Henry Sandy Jefferson -- in West Virginia

Looking for Henry Sandy Jefferson -- in West Virginia

Posted: 17 Sep 2006 1:07AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Jefferson
I guess what would my grandfather Henry Sandy Jefferson lived for awhile in Boone County West Virginia. My father was only 2 months old when he left and havent heard or seen him since and my father wil be 57 on the 24th of Sept. Anyways I am looking for someone or anyone that might know him or anything about him. Right now I am not sure of birthdate but i am seeking that information out now. I have reason to believe that he might have left Boone County in the late 1940's and went to Beckly West Virgina. If anyone has any information regarding him please email me and let me know I would really like to find out all that i can about this man that would be my grandfather.

Re: Looking for Henry Sandy Jefferson in West Virginia

Posted: 7 Jan 2008 2:34AM GMT
Can you tell me what lineage you are seeking? Henry Sanderson Jefferson was my uncle, born in Cabell County West Virginia to Virginia and William Jefferson. My uncle has been deceased for many, many years...so I know he's not the man you're looking for. I'm wondering if this is his son?

Re: Looking for Henry Sandy Jefferson -- in West Virginia

Posted: 17 May 2010 2:37AM GMT
Can you tell me more about your grandfather? Because my father George had an older brother named Henry Sandford jefferson, who died in 1958. If he had children, they would be about my age, or in their mid 50's. Sandy is such an unusual name for a man, and Henry Sandy is a huge coincidence to my uncle. My uncle Sandy was the son of William "Reb" Jefferson and Virginia Johnson Jefferson of Huntington WV....Judy

Posted: 16 Feb 2012 10:49PM GMT
Hello, My legal name is Sandra (Sandy) Kathleen Jefferson. My father was Henry Sanford Jefferson of West Virginia. I am looking for any relative of the Jefferson family. My father Sandy was married before, I am not sure of what happened to his wife and child. He married my mother Donna Marie Williams. I was born October 1, 1956 in Los Angeles California. Please feel free to contact me I am trying to put together my past. Thank you so much.
Sandy

Posted: 20 Feb 2012 4:59PM GMT
Hello. I am not sure if I have already sent you a message if so please forgive a repeat. I am new to Ancestry and trying to learn everything is a little confusing right now. My father, Henry Sanford Jefferson would be your grandfather. He was married before and I believe had a child. I am trying to put together a time line of his movements. At some point he moved out to Los Angeles California and married my mother Donna Marie Jefferson (Williams) and I was born on October 1, 1956. My legal name is Sandra Kathleen Jefferson. I have supporting documents and pictures of him. I have had a very happy and wonderful life. I am married with 6 children of my own. I am not wanting to disrupt anyone or cause any hurt in anyones life. I have always felt I had other family, possibly half siblings etc. I would like very much to know about them or meet them if it is comfortable for them. Please feel free to contact me at anytime. I hope to hear from you.
Sincerely
Sandy
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions