Search for content in message boards

Grandfather: John Riley Perkins

Grandfather: John Riley Perkins

Cyndi N. Edmiston (View posts)
Posted: 18 Mar 2000 2:00PM GMT
My maternal grandfather was John Riley Perkins. I would like any information that could be supplied on him. He was born in 1890, and married Eliza Annie Fellows. He is buried in Uvalde, Texas. His children were Clinton, William Dow, and Lily Lucille (my mom). Any info would be appreciated.

Re: Grandfather: John Riley Perkins

Sherry (View posts)
Posted: 9 Mar 2003 7:36PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am looking for information on my GGGrandfather.
Barnabas (Barney) Perkins wife Lucinda Bond
Children I have are
John S. Perkins B.1852 Tn. wife Sarah Sparks
burial Vance Cemetery
Wm Loranzo (Dow) Perkins B. 1854 Tn. wife Mary E.Crawford.
burial Vance Cemetery
Albert M. Perkins B. 1861 Tn. wife Susie Daniels
burial Vance Cemetery
John Riley Perkins B. 1890 wife Eliza Annie Fellows
I would appreciate any help. Willing to share. Thank You
Sherry

jan (View posts)
Posted: 23 Jun 2005 2:49PM GMT
am from same line. barnabas died and is buried in mt. pleasant, titus co. tx. lucinda moved to san antonio, sold property there and on to edwards co. do you think she may have remarried, and to a relative named elijah because i have seen a lucinda perkins buried beside elijah in titus co. john riley is not familiar to me. they were in batesville ark, where john solomon was born on april 10, 1852. (independence co.)

Posted: 28 Sep 2009 3:00AM GMT
Sherry,

I don't know if you are still searching Ancestry.com, but apparently I am your cousin. I am the grand-daughter of John Riley Perkins and Eliza (Elisa) Ann Lucinda Texana Fellers Perkins. My mother is their daughter Lily Lucille. I live in Shallowater Texas, and would be glad to share back and forth the information we both may have. You can email me at cyndi1958@hotmail.com.

Posted: 28 Sep 2009 3:01AM GMT
I am the grand daughter of John Riley Perkins and Eliza (Elisa) Ann Lucinda Texana Fellers Perkins. Please get in touch with me at cyndi1958@hotmail.com. I would love to hear what you know about our family history.

Thanks!!!!

Posted: 8 Oct 2009 9:34AM GMT
Surnames: Perkins, Vance, Fairfield
Looking for information on John and Sarah Perkins Vance. They had at least four children: David Colville Vance, James Vance, Ephraim Vance, and Elizabeth Vance (Fairfield). They were married sometime around 1800, perhaps in Kentucky. I am a descendant of their son, David Colville Vance.

Jane Osborne Jones, jaj523@juno.com

Posted: 16 Jan 2010 3:41AM GMT
Hello Cyndi please respond as i do beleive we are related as my husbands father is william dow perkins and john riley his grandfather

Posted: 24 Jan 2010 6:21PM GMT
I'm sorry it has taken me so long to respond. I just opened Ancestry and saw your post.

John Riley Perkins is my mother's father. William Dow is my great grandfather. Please get in touch with me. I am so hungry to learn more about my family.

email me at cyndi1958@hotmail.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic