Classification: Query
Edited: 2 Aug 2002 1:34AM GMT
Surnames: Heath/Hawkins, Heath/Wooden , Heath/Norton
G Grandfather Lennie G. HEATH m. Martha Jane HAWKINS

GG Grandfather George David HEATH m. Martha Jane WOODEN

Eliza Frances HEATH m.John G. WOODEN

Sarah E. HEATH m. David T. WOODEN

My GGG Grandfather Hiram & Eliza (NORTON) HEATH

George D., Eliza Frances, Sarah E. Heath. are the children of Hiram & Eliza (NORTON) HEATH.

I'm looking for information on these families if anyone could help with some information I would be greatful listed below is all the information I have at this moment. I do have information on some of my GG Grandfathers Children.

I have been told a picture I have is George D. Heath & Martha J. Wooden
I'm hoping to find family that can swap information & pictures with whom can help me identify pictures of our family. My Aunt has negatives & pictures, that are unknows to us whom was in the possesion of my G. Uncle PAUL HEATH These are Pictures of the HEATH family we do believe.

If anyone is interested please email me at USABLUEJEANS@aol.com.
Thanks Sincerely,
Rosie
Best Wishes & Happy Hunting to all in the Genealogy World!

Re: Heath/Hawkins, Heath/Wooden , Heath/Norton

Posted: 2 Nov 2004 4:30AM GMT
Rosie does your Hiram Heath have a son John who had a daughter named Marry Susan? Where were your Heaths from. Mine were in Hart co Kentucky. Susan married James B. Butler . If yours are the same Heaths we are related.

Sharon (View posts)
Posted: 3 Nov 2004 3:54PM GMT
Surnames: HAWKINS / SHELTON / NUCKOLLS / GILMORE / ROBERTS /WILCOX
Are your Hawkins from Hart County, Ky. I descend from John J. SHELTON and Elizabeth HAWKINS SHELTON.

Posted: 6 Jun 2005 9:16PM GMT
My son-in- law is a Hawkins his family are from Hart Co. His father was Jessie they called him J. I think his grandfather was also Jessie. they are from around Priceville or Cub Run.Hope this is of some help. Charlene

Posted: 8 Oct 2009 1:11AM GMT
Heath

John Heath and Sarah Scurry Heath had a son, which they named Baxter. He was born in 1788 in North Carolina. Baxter was married to Elezebeth Hawkins on August 27, 1807 in Stokes, North Carolina.

The children of Baxter and Elezebeth were:

Hiram Austin was born on October 12, 1819 in Stokes County, North Carolina. He was married to Elizabeth Norton on September 28, 1842. (Elizabeth Norton was the probable daughter of John Norton.) Hiram died on November 29, 1904. He is buried in the Brackett Cemetery in Hart County, Kentucky. She is buried beside him. Elizabeth was born on February 13, 1825. She died on October 02, 1895.
John Jackson was born April 07, 1816 in North Carolina. John was married 1st to Sarah and 2nd to Minerva Thacker. John died in LaRue County, Kentucky on February 21, 1888. He is buried in the Oakhill at Hammondville, Kentucky.
William was born on December 24, 1818 in North Carolina. He was married to Catherine (Winnie) Coleman. He died on November 21, 1901 in LaRue County, Kentucky.
Eliza was born in 1824.

The children of Hiram and Eliza were:

John L. who was born in 1844. He was married 1st to Louisa J. He was married 2nd to Lucy Pucket.
Sarah E. was born 1846. She was married to Davis F. Wooden.
Susanna E. (Sudie) was married to John George Dewitt.
Susan A. was born on December 18, 1849 in Upton, Kentucky.
Eliza Francis was born on August 10, 1850. She was married to John Granville Wooden. She died on January 14, 1905. Eliza is buried in the Copeland Cemetery in Glendale, Kentucky.
Elizabeth D. was born in 1851.
George David was born in January 1852/4. He was married to Martha Jane Wooden. He died on January 23, 1923.
William W. was born in 1854/5.
Nancy M. was born on December 1858/9. She was married to John Donan Perry.
Eliza Francis and John Granville Wooden's daughter Molly married Sam Fields and his daughter Phoebe married Robert Lee Coffman. I am their oldest grandchild.

Martha

Posted: 28 Jun 2010 1:09AM GMT
My great grandmother was Molly Wooden, she married Samuel Fields. I would love to share information with you.
Martha
ggamm10563@aol.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic