Search for content in message boards

Qualls/Quarles Info by Marjorie A. Braswell

Qualls/Quarles Info by Marjorie A. Braswell

Ed Qualls (View posts)
Posted: 10 Dec 2004 3:24AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Qualls, Braswell, Quarles
Does anyone know how to contact Marjorie Abbott Braswell? She has posted information about the family of David and Judith Quarles of Henry Co. Virginia; however, her information is not verifiable as it now stands. Is Marjorie Braswell still living? Has anyone been able to verify her information? It appears that Marjorie Braswell has proposed the family group for David Quarles and wife Judith that has been assumed by numerous researchers to have been proven as fact. It is apparently her research that most researchers quote as fact, but I am questioning this research until she can provide better documentation. All help appreciated. Feel free to contact me directly if you know of a way to reach her. Thank You. Ed Qualls DoctorQualls@aol.com.

Re: David Quarles "Virginia Colony c. 1740"

Ed Qualls (View posts)
Posted: 12 Dec 2004 5:52PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am seeking anyone that has information that reports "David Quarles Virginia Colony c. 1740" and his family members. What I am seeking is PROOF of the family grouping of David and Judith Quarles. Apparently, the family group of David Quarles, proposed by Marjorie A. Braswell, has been taken as FACT, but proof has never, to my awareness, been provided. Bible Records, Church Records, Pension Application, etc. are needed on this family group.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic